• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

random88

Oct 25, 2017
Not US
25 years, damn... PS1 is the GOAT console for me.

The first PlayStation was a pretty magical experience for me as a kid. Thrust into the world of 3D gaming.
CuHQgTL.gif

I still can't believe we don't have a VR version of Jumping Flash.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Great video.

The PlayStation was the first console for me that really made gaming feel like it made a giant leap forward. There was such a huge variety of games that were new, interesting, weird and exciting. It felt like a huge experiemental moment for the industry. You just don't get that feeling from a game console anymore. The PlayStation really was a special little console.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Congrats to Sony for a great 25 years!

I haven't watched the video yet but business wars podcast did a 5 part series on Nintendo vs Sony that is awesome. Explains the whole CD add that Sony was working on and why Nintendo backed out on the deal and how that pissed kutaragi off so much.

I think the main reason why Nintendo had backed out of the deal, was because that Sony wanted 100% of the profits &/or ownership of the IPs.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Im proud of how playstation paved the way. I will make sure to keep supporting the king. #stanPlaystation

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Thank you Sony for the videogames and memories you provided me in 25 years.
PS1 and PS2 are still my favorite consoles of yours and even if I'm not a big fan of PS3 and PS4 games, I'm still hyped for your next gen.