• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
IronRinn

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Today, Thursday, November 11th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

slidestar_rogueone_36x24_reg_1024x1024.jpg

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story by Tom Whalen
Fine art litho
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 295
$50

slidestar_rogueone_36x24_var_1024x1024.jpg

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Variant by Tom Whalen
Fine art litho with UV inks
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 155
$55

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Even in a month I decide to pass on the James Jean print, James Jean fucks me because of the custom frame I have to pick up.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
How many of y'all have offices you can show off prints in? I unfortunately do not get this option, but sometimes think about bringing around a smaller piece or two.

Filthy Slug

Oct 25, 2017
I don't, but I've bought a coworker/good friend some rad small prints to display on her desk. She currently has Mike Mitchell's Box o Kitties on there, I'll try and get a pic!

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I can put smaller prints in tabletop frames for my desk. I'm thinking about putting some cheaper Scott C's up since I don't have children or pets at the moment.

Browny

Oct 25, 2017
I used to have 5 or 6 up when I had my own office, but now I'm between open plan layouts, so I only have two sat by the side of my desk biding their time. Just waiting to see where I'll get moved to next (hopefully a new job, but that's a different story).

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I've got a small office and have a few prints up... but they're going to be renovating my floor soon so I'm going to be stuck in a cube for a few months. ;_;

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Yup. Open plan office :(

Man, Static got a motherload of exclusives. I worked 3 Saturday's in preparation but that might not be enough. I need a cheaper hobby.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale tomorrow, 11/16, at Mondo, at ye olde random time:

Bertmer_Alien_Regular-Sm_1024x1024.jpg

ALIEN Screenprinted Poster by Florian Bertmer
24"x36" Screenprint, Edition of 325
Printed by Delicious Design League
Expected to Ship in November 2018
Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only

$50

Richard_TheShiningGreen_Sm_fe7763b6-21c1-446f-b43c-9fed5d993921_1024x1024.jpg

THE SHINING (ROOM 237) Screenprinted Poster by JC Richard
36"x24" Screenprint, Edition of 300
Ships to US Addresses Only

$55

Gabz_GameOfDeath-Reg-Sm_1024x1024.jpg

GAME OF DEATH Screenprinted Poster by Gabz
24"x36" Screenprint, Edition of 300
Ships Worldwide

$50

Gabz_GameOfDeath-Var02-Sm_1024x1024.jpg

GAME OF DEATH (Variant 2) Screenprinted Poster by Gabz
24"x36 Screenprint, Edition of 150
Ships Worldwide

$75

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Eng has some rad, non-licensed work debuting next week at Cook & Becker too- looks like Hunting Palace companion piece. Maybe someone can post an image, can't at the moment.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Eng has some rad, non-licensed work debuting next week at Cook & Becker too- looks like Hunting Palace companion piece. Maybe someone can post an image, can't at the moment.

Going to try and get two of the Eng's since I know someone is gonna want one. I feel like everything I'm excited for are all at static mediums booth. I hope it's not too crazy.

Filthy Slug

Oct 25, 2017
We love superheroes. They give us hope, and allow us to aspire to be the best versions of ourselves, while also allowing our dreams to run wild with possibilities. And while we tend to deal with the fictional types of superheroes with some of our releases, there are often real superheroes out in the world that we hear about, and we want to support these heroes as best as we can. So this week, we're releasing a new edition of Mark Englert's Pawnee National Park print to support the relentlessly brave and heroic firefighters battling the devastating fires out in California.

Thanks to our many vigilant buyers and fans, we've been made aware that Mark's previous version of Pawnee, which we released as a limited edition print a few years ago, has unfortunately been stolen and used without our consent. In order to help combat art piracy, and to help the much more important issue of firefighter safety, we've teamed up with Mark to release a special timed edition variant of the Parks and Rec inspired Pawnee National Park print.

100% of the profits from this print release will go to the Los Angeles Fire Department in order to fund more hydration backpacks, which help firefighters as they combat the wildfires plaguing California. If you'd like to support the LAFD without purchasing a print, please feel free to donate directly at supportlafd.org--every penny is greatly appreciated, and helps fund some truly heroic folks.

Mark's print will be available as a timed-edition release from Monday (11/19) @ 12PM EST through Sunday (11/25) @ 11:59 PM EST on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

We will announce how much was raised on Monday, November 26th.

Pawnee-Product_1024x1024.png

Pawnee National Park Charity Variant by Mark Englert
Fine art litho
11 x 14 inches
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold through Sunday, November 25th @ 11:59PM ET
$25
100% of profits go to the Los Angeles Fire Department
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for shipping

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Had no idea- searches a bit online and see it is an unfinished concept but still, cool to see it was in the cards at one point. I'll amend my hope to that he maybe returns to the property one day!

OP
OP
IronRinn

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 20th on Mondo: Durieux leftovers:

Durieux_Conan-Reg_Sm-S_1024x1024.jpg

CONAN THE BARBARIAN by Laurent Durieux
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster, Edition of 275
Printed by DL Screenprinting
Expected to Ship in 1 - 2 Business Days
Ships Worldwide
$60

Durieux_Conan-Var_Sm-S_1024x1024.jpg

CONAN THE BARBARIAN (Variant) by Laurent Durieux
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster, Edition of 150
Expected to Ship in 1 -2 Business Days
Ships Worldwide
$85

Durieux-ExMachinaReg-Sm_1024x1024.jpg

EX MACHINA by Laurent Durieux
Expected to Ship in 1 -2 Business Days
Ships Worldwide
$60

Durieux_MysteryTrain_Sm_1024x1024.jpg

MYSTERY TRAIN by Laurent Durieux
Expected to Ship in 1- 2 Business Days
Ships Worldwide
$60

Durieux-POTA-Reg-Sm_1024x1024.jpg

PLANET OF THE APES by Laurent Durieux
Ships to Addresses in US & Canada Only
$60

Durieux_ApocalypseNow1_Reg_Sm_1024x1024.png

APOCALYPSE NOW (JUNGLE) Variant by Laurent Durieux
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster, Edition of 325
Ships Worldwide
$60

Durieux_TuckerMaroon_Sm_1024x1024.png

TUCKER: THE MAN AND HIS DREAM by Laurent Durieux
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster, Edition of 250
Expected to Ship in 1- 2 Business Days
Ships Worldwide
$60

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I randomly saw those last night before going to bed. SUPER DOPE but $400 is way too much for my blood. That's how much Tong was selling his Ran variant for at D-con. Also had a great time at D-Con. It was my first art/toy convention ever and man it was so much cooler than I imagined. It essentially is a convention to buy stuff, which is what I sorta imagined, but meeting/discovering artists like Soey Milk was really dope. There was this young artist named Lauren Tsai with a line every single signing and man I really wish I had bought her exclusive prints. I met Cryptik and dude did a super dope piece for my girl just on a random back of a flyer. For as moody as Daniel Danger's art is, he's actually a super typical guy. It's crazy how guys like Kevin Tong and Daniel Danger were straight up working their own booths. I really hope Kilian Eng comes to one of these events eventually so I can get my prints signed.

Last edited:

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
DesignerCon looked the most appealing to me of any convention I've seen that involves prints- lot of neat artists like you're saying plus it didn't seem like a madhouse, which is the main reason I never really consider going to any.

Rad that you got to go and had a good time see5harp! Did you pick up anything cool / have any pictures to share?

Also I wish I liked Annihilation more as a film because I was very excited by the trailers and premise and then pretty let down by the actual product- kind of a shame because there are some super good prints out there for it (not that Tomer though!)

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Sorry I didn't take really any photos. But yea I got a few things. Static Medium was really my thing. Spoke pretty much concentrated on their movie posters, which I understand since that's probably most of the print audience there. On Friday, I basically walked into the thing before it even opened so I was able to get the Kilian Eng and Audrey Kawasaki exclusive prints from Static. I think I got #2 or #3 for those since the #1 were on the wall.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqQPzyBFz-3/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqNXh0Rj9hA/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I would post up the Soey Milk print but she really is NSFW. Really really really like her stuff though and I will be buying more of her stuff in future. I also got a really cool Succulent Print from Kevin Tong. I think that'll end up being a series and I'm glad I hopped on board early since the really crazy out of control booths were basically Mondo and Jason Edmiston EDIT: and Funko.

For a convention it's definitely low key and chill. You really don't need more than Friday and Saturday unless you want to be there every day to see if an artist is going to drop something new. What I would honestly do is just share a badge with someone else. My legs were so tired after 2 days that I didn't even bother going Sunday.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
That Eng is sweet.

Yeah, Dcon looks fun. Didn't go this year, but I did have someone PB me a Craig Drake Lost in Translation from Spoke Art.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, glad you had a good time and got some good stuff. That succulent print from Tong is pretty cool, might try to pick one up.

Filthy Slug

Oct 25, 2017
Designer Con looked rad--I'd love to go next year if I can scrounge up the time and money.

Also, Tomer trippin' with those prices, even if it was a private commission.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale Thursday, 11/22, at Black Dragon Press, 4pm UK time:

Persona_blue.jpg

'Persona' by James Martin 24" x 18" screenprint
270gsm Mohawk Superfine paper
Hand numbered. Gallery stamp on the reverse
Printed by White Duck Editions
Edition of 120

Persona_red.jpg

'Persona' (Red Variant) by James Martin
24" x 18" screenprint
270gsm Mohawk Superfine paper
Edition of 50

Persona_black.jpg

'Persona' (Signed Variant) by James Martin
24" x 18" screenprint
310gsm Somerset Satin paper
Signed by the artist
Edition of 30

autumn_sonata_1200px.jpg

'Autumn Sonata' by Patrik Svensson
18" x 24" screenprint
270gsm Colorplan China White paper
Edition of 75

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale Friday, 11/23, at THE VACVVM, at 2pm CST:

Bv55KsG.jpg

"Ikebana 2.5"
6.5″ x 9.25″ Giclee with Custom Sculpted Embossing
Clear Foil Embellishment
Blind Debossed Title
Timed Edition, 11/23 at 2pm Central till 11/26 at 11:59pm Central
$75

JJolTpW.jpg
8f7lLHu.jpg

"Ikebana I and II"
Two 11.25″ x 18.5″ Nine Color Screenprints
Editions of 150
$200/Set

3w3rVEV.jpg
WTXQb5S.jpg

"Ikebana I and II (Variants)"
Two 11.25″ x 18.5″ Nine Color Screenprints
Editions of 85
$300/Set

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Figures the one I like the least is timed.

There's a chance I'll be in a car (but not driving) when these drop, so we'll see how that goes. Really like the reg Ikebana I and II.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Yea recently he really hasn't had insta sellouts, but usually his limited editions still go pretty quick. I do have good luck at the vacvvm though, so hopefully it'll be all good.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
giphy.gif
IT'S HAPPENING.
giphy.gif

Matt Taylor Black Panthers up on Mondo now!

Taylor_BlackPanther_Reg-Lg_1024x1024.jpg

Black Panther by Matt Taylor
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster
Available as a timed-edition from Friday 11/23 at 10AM (CT) through Sunday 11/25 at 11:59PM (CT).

Expected to ship in March of 2019. Due to licensing restrictions, this poster ships to US addresses only.
$60

Taylor_BlackPanther_Var-Lg_1_1024x1024.jpg

Black Panther (Variant) by Matt Taylor
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster, Edition of 325
Expected to ship in March of 2019. Due to licensing restrictions, this poster ships to US addresses only.
$80

Last edited: