• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale next Wednesday, 6/19, at Scott C's shop, at 1pm EST:

24 hour timed edition Great Showdowns...

Wick_print+copy.jpg

"The Puppy" - $15 (4.75x 4.75 inches)

SwordStone+copy.jpg

"The Wizards" - $15 (4.75x 4.75 inches)

Vacation+copy.jpg

"The Moose" - $15 (4.75x 4.75 inches)

0-11__08211.1559680408.jpg

"Purple Masked Turtle" - $120 (limited edition of 50)

OP
OP
IronRinn

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Today, Thursday, June 13th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

Howls-Moving-castleArtwork_Bottleneck_LOW_1024x1024.jpg

The Waste by Conor Smyth
Giclee print
14 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$40

Howls-Moving-castleArtwork_Bottleneck_Variant_LOW_1024x1024.jpg

The Waste Variant by Conor Smyth
Giclee print
14 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 50
$45

polar2_1024x1024.jpg

The Polar Express by Stuart Holroyd
Giclee print
13 x 16 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 100
$35
100% of profits will be donated to Toys for Tots

OP
OP
IronRinn

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Cook & Becker:

MYxSUdM.jpg

Next week, on Thursday June 20th, we launch an amazing new Shadow of the Colossus print by artist and illustrator Kilian Eng. Above is a small teaser (about a quarter of the full print) of what you can expect! This gorgeous, officially licensed fine art print has been created together with PlayStation's Studio Japan/Team ICO and will make a beautiful addition to the two official Team ICO prints of ICO and NICO (Shadow of the Colossus) that are available in our online store already.

It is very rare that any new, official 'merch' of Shadow of the Colossus is released. Especially something so spectacular. Don't want to miss this? Keep a close eye on your inbox and our social media channels for the latest updates.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Guess it's a giclee. Too bad we didn't move on doing one immediately (or just hold a spot for Eng to do it) after the old commission.

These Team Ico/Eng prints are all inconsistent.

OP
OP
IronRinn

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Guess it's a giclee. Too bad we didn't move on doing one immediately (or just hold a spot for Eng to do it) after the old commission.

These Team Ico/Eng prints are all inconsistent.
One day I would love to know the full story of why that never came together.

Not surprised they went the giclee route. This trio really got all over the place between sizing and printing. (Not that it would have been likely to get Eng to do all of them via private commission.)

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to grab a Mark Maggiori print during the 4 hour window they were on sale today. $280 is pretty steep, but just look at this. Absolutely gorgeous.

1006617554_1540896962_l.jpeg

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Maggiori is incredible. As someone who's into the old west, I wish I could own all of his stuff, but they're so expensive (and big).

Filthy Slug

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why Kilian wouldn't be like "oh, it'd be cool if I made the three directly related games into 3 prints that could easily be hung together and appear as a rad series."

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale Wednesday, 6/19, at Evil Tender, at 11am PST:

Amadeus_REG-683x1024.jpg

'Amadeus' (Regular) by Kevin Tong
24″ x 36″ Screenprint
8 Color | French Cement Green Paper
Printed by DL Screenprinting
Limited Edition of 200
$65

Amadeus_VAR-683x1024.jpg

'Amadeus' (Variant) by Kevin Tong
24″ x 36″ Screenprint
8 Color | French Cement Green Paper
Limited Edition of 100
$85

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Wish I could get excited for the SotC Eng release. The ICO and Last Guardian prints look amazing on my wall & I know I'll need this one.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'd get the smaller one (without knowing the dimensions) because (a) I haven't framed TLG and probably won't and (b) I feel like the only person that likes these games but liked SOTC least of them. The teases do look really sweet though, so who knows.

Totally unrelated, what do folks use for image hosting when posting here lately? I tried to post some stuff via imgur (what I had always used) and it wasn't showing up in the previews and wanted opinions on alternatives.

OP
OP
IronRinn

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow, Thursday, June 20th on Mondo:

Tomer_ManWhoFell_R_Sm_1024x1024.jpg

THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH by Tomer Hanuka
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster, Edition of 325
Expected to Ship in July 2019
Ships to Addresses in US Only

$50

Tomer_ManWhoFell_V_Sm_1024x1024.jpg

THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH (Variant) by Tomer Hanuka
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster, Edition of 175

$75

Saputo_AQP_Sm_1024x1024.jpg

A QUIET PLACE by Mike Saputo
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster, Edition of 275
$50

OP
OP
IronRinn

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
I won't rat on any of y'all!

I'll try Imgur again.

Edit: here's our Scott C. (jk here is nothing because ResetEra hates imgur I guess?)

25hBYVR
Weird. I still use imgur. Seems to work fine for me. I don't use an account. Only thing that trips me up sometimes is forgetting to grab the right link (need that stupid "i." in the link).

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Weird. I still use imgur. Seems to work fine for me. I don't use an account. Only thing that trips me up sometimes is forgetting to grab the right link (need that stupid "i." in the link).

That was it! I was unaware of what the "i" thing was, but after trying every combo under the sun apparently I needed to post it, ignore all the share links it offers then, actually browse to the post I had just made and then get a share link from that page which includes the i. prefix... for some reason. Thanks!

So here's Scott C. painting of my little family unit- it was a really fun experience with Scott streaming the whole process on Twitch for a few days and seeing him interact with folks. Shared a brief exchange in chat with THE Will Smith (of The Foo Show / Giant Bomb) which I also enjoyed, but not as much as our winking dog:

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Checkout process seems pretty borked. My guess is the system won't let people checkout with the same edition number. Once I changed it, I could go to payment. Not really ideal for a print drop.

Filthy Slug

Oct 25, 2017
I may skip it, the scenery looks great and the colors are wonderful, but I wish it was more exciting/maybe featured more/a different colossus-duder.

OP
OP
IronRinn

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
These go up today, June 20th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

zissou-low_1024x1024.jpg

Steve Zissou by Mark Englert
Fine art giclée
16 x 20 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$40

DarkCrystalMYSTFINAL_787c40fb-f0f1-4407-a6b4-7f7a82bb89b5_1024x1024.png

Urzah by Lee Garbett
Fine art giclée
18 x 24 inches
$40 each / $75 per set

DarkCrystalSKEKFINAL-low_1024x1024.jpg

Skeksis by Lee Garbett
Fine art giclée
18 x 24 inches
$40 each / $75 per set

OP
OP
IronRinn

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Today, June 20th at 1pm ET on Spoke-Art: "Frank Lloyd Wright: 'Timeless'" online release:

FrancoisSchulten_1326x.jpg

RoryKurtz_1024x1024.jpg

64578717_886776058327651_7566073163028180729_n.jpg

A lot of stuff from this show looks amazing.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
I really like the Eng SotC but I'm not going for it. I just recently scored his Link to the Past and bought The Last Guardian before that, so I think I'm good for a bit on prints (until Endgame or something pops up).

Filthy Slug

Oct 25, 2017
Also apologies on slacking on getting the resetera commission results all nice and presentable, will do as soon as humanely possible for me!

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Snagged the big eng shadow. There's too much detail on this print that I think will be enhanced. It's gonna cost a ton to frame though!

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Also apologies on slacking on getting the resetera commission results all nice and presentable, will do as soon as humanely possible for me!

I mean I'm certainly in no rush since I assume this will not be cheap in the end, haha.

Also figure I should share this if anyone else cares, Yu-Gi-Oh is doing an art show in LA during Anime Expo, including a bunch of screen prints at Gallery 1988. Here's a few from the tweets so far.

Some of these are sure to be unique... and they're revealing more as we get closer I guess.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Snagged the big eng shadow. There's too much detail on this print that I think will be enhanced. It's gonna cost a ton to frame though!

Yeah that'll be a big one! Kind of fits the property though- please post pictures whenever you've got it framed.

Also went with the regular- I think C&B do high quality prints and clearly are passionate about what they do but for whatever reason with them I'm always a little bothered by their pricing (I bought a Moss Totoro a couple weeks ago but the idea of them charging $300 for a large print is somehow not okay in my brain... I realize there's a disconnect there).

And thanks all about the Scott C. comments above! It's small, not worth anything to anyone else, but it became our immediate favorite and was a really fun process. Very grateful to Scott for putting in so much work and detail into all the commissions he did and sharing that process via Twitch, easily the highlight of SofaCon for me.

Do I retire my Iron Giant avatar of many years to become my Scott C.'d self?

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that'll be a big one! Kind of fits the property though- please post pictures whenever you've got it framed.

Also went with the regular- I think C&B do high quality prints and clearly are passionate about what they do but for whatever reason with them I'm always a little bothered by their pricing (I bought a Moss Totoro a couple weeks ago but the idea of them charging $300 for a large print is somehow not okay in my brain... I realize there's a disconnect there).

And thanks all about the Scott C. comments above! It's small, not worth anything to anyone else, but it became our immediate favorite and was a really fun process. Very grateful to Scott for putting in so much work and detail into all the commissions he did and sharing that process via Twitch, easily the highlight of SofaCon for me.

Do I retire my Iron Giant avatar of many years to become my Scott C.'d self?
The print is definitely overpriced even if it's a little bigger, but it's a top 10 game for me and the artwork is so beautiful. I don't tend to buy from C&B because their prices are a too much for what they offer. I'll definitely post pics when I get it framed. I have to frame The Last Guardian still. Maybe I'll bring them in at the same time.

Last edited:

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale tomorrow, 6/25, at Bottleneck, at 12pm EST:

TDK-Bottleneck-REGULAR_1024x1024.jpg

The Dark Knight by Juan Carlos Ruiz Burgos
Giclee print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 200
$50

TDK-Bottleneck-VARIANT_1024x1024.jpg

The Dark Knight Variant by Juan Carlos Ruiz Burgos
Giclee print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 100
$60

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Huh, don't know how I feel about this one. It's nice, but is lacking something I can't quite put my finger on.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
I used those boxes when I moved, they worked great for me!

If I didn't have a flat file I'd have no problem using them more permanently. I still use the smaller ones I have for stickers and random little art stuff I have.

If recommend still putting each of your prints in their own sleeve before storing them in the box.