• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Sophie is dropping soon and Charli is doing a monthly track drop based on the video I posted. Isnt Grimes also dropping soon?

Also Janelle and Kimbra are keeping pop safe just fine.

Vazduh

Oct 25, 2017
I think Charli is dropping a new single every month, so we could get Focus on my love soon-ish?

Speaking of Discord, I apologize for leaving the chat abruptly. I can't explain my behavior, but I always like to give anything I enjoy doing a 100% of my time, be it from gaming, music, or homework. Maybe it's time management related? What happened is that my life became 100% music related, my eyes were glued to my phone for every related news, checking the Discord group every 10 minutes for any new messages, and listening to music.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you at all, I've enjoyed every second of my time with you in that group, what I hated was that if there was no new music, news, or messages from you, my life feels like it's on pause. Because of that, I've decided to cut myself from any music related source, thinking that by doing so I'll somehow find something that never stops me from feeling that ''pause''.

I'm now heavily invested in politics and Donald Trump, and Reddit... But instead of feeling joy when anyone of you posts new music or news, I feel depressed and frustrated at what the president is doing.

Again, I'm sorry if I made anyone thinks that I didn't care about the group. I'm not blaming anyone here but myself, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

I still hope you come back! But I totally get it. It's easy to hop back in when you feel like it.

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Queen Meghan is back ladies

and shes serving better choreography than Dual Lips

careyitsds.gif

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did you all watch carpool karaoke [in gay]?

Are they both wearing APs?

Those new Selena and Meghan songs are...okay. I'll see if they grow on me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of looks and bops Jaira Burns (the hardest working hew in the last year) released a new video for Sugarcoat:

And I hate your tattoos and your hair and your car and your clothes
And I hate when you're drinking 'cause that's when you fuck up the most
And I hate that I gave you a chance when I know that you're not what I want
And I can't sugarcoat it, coat it

Sir Mervyn

Nov 7, 2017

I'm glad she isn't over with Blue Lips. I prefer solo version but bitches was such a bop.

Last edited:

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Lily Allen's album is fucking fantastic, only song worthy of a skip is Apple

Honestly get into it
Must have listened to it about ten times today
and I got tickets for her london show
and shes announced for one of the festivals I've already got tickets for
bitch I fucking stan

OP
OP
Royalan

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Hey all,

Just want to reiterate some things we discussed in the Discord yesterday here in the thread, so as to make it official. Some guidelines going forward:

Please refrain from drive-by posts attacking users for their sexuality. While it is understandably frustrating to be met with blatant hostility and calls to "Go back to PopEra" whenever a reaction gif featuring a Pop Diva is posted, responses like "how heterosexual of you" etc. are not helpful. They just encourage thread derailment, and an escalation that is likely to result in you being warned and/or banned.

With that being said, users being attacked because of the communities they post in and are associated with, or because of their choice of reaction gif (as long as that gif isn't spammed), is unacceptable as well. PopEra is a respected community here, and is welcome to participate in the larger 'Era' community like members associated with any other community. I encourage it. So if any of you are attacked in Era threads for being associated with PopEra, rather than diving into the muck and risking a warning or worse, report that post, or message me directly. The mods are aware of the desire some have to mock PopEra at any perceived opportunity and, as with any other community, it won't be tolerated.

And as always, if you have any questions hit me up in my DM box.

Ciao

(Pre-Order 'Liberation', the hotly anticipated new album from the elusive chanteuse, Christina Aguilera, available worldwide June 15.)

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
I think Charli is dropping a new single every month, so we could get Focus on my love soon-ish?

I still hope you come back! But I totally get it. It's easy to hop back in when you feel like it.

Thanks sis. I'll rejoin this month.

Hey all,

Just want to reiterate some things we discussed in the Discord yesterday here in the thread, so as to make it official. Some guidelines going forward:

Please refrain from drive-by posts attacking users for their sexuality. While it is understandably frustrating to be met with blatant hostility and calls to "Go back to PopEra" whenever a reaction gif featuring a Pop Diva is posted, responses like "how heterosexual of you" etc. are not helpful. They just encourage thread derailment, and an escalation that is likely to result in you being warned and/or banned.

With that being said, users being attacked because of the communities they post in and are associated with, or because of their choice of reaction gif (as long as that gif isn't spammed), is unacceptable as well. PopEra is a respected community here, and is welcome to participate in the larger 'Era' community like members associated with any other community. I encourage it. So if any of you are attacked in Era threads for being associated with PopEra, rather than diving into the muck and risking a warning or worse, report that post, or message me directly. The mods are aware of the desire some have to mock PopEra at any perceived opportunity and, as with any other community, it won't be tolerated.

And as always, if you have any questions hit me up in my DM box.

Ciao

I'm glad that mods here enjoy gifs and backed us up during the Nintendo Direct thread.

(Pre-Order 'Liberation', the hotly anticipated new album from the elusive chanteuse, Christina Aguilera, available worldwide June 15.)

Twice is the only song out of the 4 she has released that I would consider listenable.

I'm not optimistic about the album.

jzaaays.gif

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Charli will be dropping stuff for 5 days at 5am. Come through Charli Baybeeee

Ohhh its actually show tickets... arrgh

Last edited:

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Don't like making threads so I thought I'd come in here just to say that I met Ariana Grande at Disneyland today. I saw her taking pics with people. Said hi and congrats on the engagement and moved on to splash mountain. I don't frequent this community but I know y'all love her. She's really beautiful... lol.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Resident Evil 2 snatched my wig and hair follicles and DOA6 skinned me alive and gave me a few bags made out of my skin.

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Don't like making threads so I thought I'd come in here just to say that I met Ariana Grande at Disneyland today. I saw her taking pics with people. Said hi and congrats on the engagement and moved on to splash mountain. I don't frequent this community but I know y'all love her. She's really beautiful... lol.
Did you take a pic with her?

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I listened to the new Lily Allen and CHVRCHES releases. I wasn't really feeling the Lily Allen album, but the CHVRCHES one may have a few bops.