• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
I hope the Katy news isn't real but I feel like it lines up with everyone that has happened with her in the past two years.

Hope she is in a good place now.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
New Troye and Ariana is probably the worst so far off his new album
Not bad but kinda forgettable

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Two important singles:
- New NAO single, "Another Lifetime"

- Empress Of's "Trust Me". I love the chorus on this track.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I think I like the concept of rich sex more than I like the actual song. It's a nice reversal of the whole money over bitches thing that is repeated over and over in rap songs.

Layered

May 26, 2018
The Christina album is amazing...

I'm so happy. We finally have a true successor to Bionic. Stripped with a hip-hop flair from a older perspective.

Stripped, Back to Basics, Bionic and now Liberation. Legend X!

Sleepwalker

Oct 29, 2017
Wow I can't believe SOPHIE obliterated heterosexuality today!

sophie-oil-of-every-pearls-uninsides-1528912548-640x640.png

Buy Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides on iTunes NOW

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously Sophie's music isn't for me, it's the lowest-rated album I've ever listened and the worst thing I've heard in years.

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I LOVE Swedish hews, let me listen.

Oh, my fave hew released another song today :)

The Christina album is amazing...!

I have to listen again, but tbh I've really been enjoying the first four songs she made available.

Obviously Sophie's music isn't for me, it's the lowest-rated album I've ever listened and the worst thing I've heard in years.

OMG, ahahahah. I will have to listen to this album next.

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not doing it for me as much as "Burn Slow" or "Ugly" did, but lemme use a bit.

Also, I really like the new Alessia Cara song.

On first listen it didn't do it for me like those two either, but it's cute enough for me to give it a try. I added it to my heavy rotation playlist AND that Dotter song, which I loved! Thanks sis! I agree, the Alessia Cara song is nice.

The Okokok song of hers (Burns) was another that was just ok. I did get into High Rollin' though. ;) What is she doing anyway, pulling a Dua Lipa and releasing all her songs, then an album a year later? Speaking of Dua, congrats sis!

Dua Lipa's 'New Rules' Ties Record for Longest Run on Pop Songs Chart: 41 Weeks (We Counted 'Em)
"Dua Lipa has developed into quite the pop radio force," says WBBM-FM (B96) Chicago assistant program director/music director Erik Bradley; the station leads all Pop Songs reporters with over 3,500 plays of "Rules" to date. The track "just will not go away," he muses. "It's consistently top five in all of our key research demos.

"It's the kind of song that pop radio needs to continue to thrive: great vocal, strong lyric, good tempo … the recipe for a classic pop song."

Last edited:

Otherist

Oct 27, 2017
England
The new Sophie is a slap. Once you get past the three okay singles it immediately turns into the electronic masterpiece of the year (NTS Sessions 1-4 were found DEAD) and easily shits on all her old music, which is saying something.

Also after Pretending I'm ready for her to just drop a full space ambient album.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
The new Christina album is great. It flows very well from start to finish with some strong highlights like the intro, Maria, Like I Do, Pipe. The only thing I felt was in unnecessary/filler were the last two tracks. Probably one of her best efforts and up there with Back to Basics.

Sophie is fantastic.

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Christina's new album disappointed me a bit. There are some great songs, but a few bad ones among them.

Pipe is that song, though. So good!

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Beyoncé-Jay Z collab is a major step down for both of them. Talk about about wasting money.

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018

This is what I call a live performance. TALENT.

She sounds so good holy shit, just like the studio version.

The concept and aestethic of this era is 10/10

Deleted member 42221

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
The Light is Coming was a letdown. Annoying as hell repetitive sample, limp beat, Ariana not playing up to her better instincts as a vocalist, forgettable Nicki verse.

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean... I kinda like it, but why are so many pop girls releasing songs with such weak beats? Pop in 2018's been kinda boring so far.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Light is Coming is only second to "Acceleration," as the most interesting pop single released this year.

Last edited: