• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
I love The Light Is Coming, the chorus is so catchy... I was singing it the entire day.

Ariana is 2/2 this era, I think she will have the best main pop girl album of 2018, just like she did with Dangerous Woman

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
For talent, vocals, musical brilliance and appealing visuals please disregard the two posted above and indulge Florence instead

Vazduh

Oct 25, 2017
Demi singing about that... again?

Just stop, sis.

zL3bwHB.gif

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
This thread is pretty slow huh? Lets remember a classic
bc146371fb.gif

In other news Pop Icon Trisha Paytas is serving gif material in another video. That lipo didnt last long neither did her man I see.

Also Charli XCX wrote a love letter to the LGBTQ community
The LGBTQ community is a community which I have been constantly inspired by from a young age. There weren't very many out kids at the school I went to. I was familiar with LGBTQ culture but hadn't really immersed myself in it before the age of 15. Just before I turned 16, I began putting my music online and began to get invited to perform at warehouse parties in London. I lived an hour and a half away, in Hertfordshire, and had never really gone to London for anything like this before. As soon as I arrived I was basically in another world. My eyes were opened up to so many new things and experiences and cultures -- many of which were linked, influenced or led by the LGBTQ community. I was introduced to club kid fashion, drag queens, gay clubs, inspirational members of the LGBTQ community, the idea that being totally yourself was cool, the idea of mass acceptance and embracing exactly who you are... I felt very special and honored to be experiencing what I was experiencing. Everything was so fun and exciting to me. And everything was extremely inspiring and influential.

The LGBTQ community has shaped who I am as an artist today. I am lucky enough to have worked with some amazing people within this community from all over the world; from all walks of life. I will continue to be inspired by LGBTQ people and culture until the day I die. This community is a beautiful, fun, exciting and safe place, which will always be strong, powerful and loving in the face of any danger or negativity. I am thankful every day for my friends, fans and collaborators, who belong to this very special community. Without you I'd be nothing.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
No Angel and Focus. Charliiiii let me breathe!

Miss Bucket, just want to say I've been stanning Miss Fata Wig-gone-a in your absence ;) She really did thaT.

Melodramaoty has aged like fine wine. A perfect record.

Melodrama really did that huh. An emotionally resonant record for the youth. Poor 2018 hasn't released anything near that caliber thus far.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Is it a bop? I'm working through some of my backlog atm so I wasn't all too enticed by ha since it seemed like a colllection of a few random stories within the game universe.
A bop on the same consistency as the original. There is a main story and some side stories and all are well crafted. Also seeing what was originally meant to be Fata Morgana was interesting

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
I just want you to focus
Better keep your composure
Like you tryna' earn that diploma
Do it over and over, yeah
Make it pop, Coca-Cola
Keep it hot, Barcelona

Bedsheets turn to a white dress
Look so good when I'm naked, yeah

I just want you to focus on my love
Just focus on my
Just focus on my
Just focus on my
Just focus on my love, yeah
Just focus on my
Just focus on my
Just focus on my
a6b53154e2.gif

Toti

Oct 30, 2017
Italy
I just want you to focus
Better keep your composure
Like you tryna' earn that diploma
Do it over and over, yeah
Make it pop, Coca-Cola
Keep it hot, Barcelona

Bedsheets turn to a white dress
Look so good when I'm naked, yeah

Just focus on my
Just focus on my
Just focus on my
Just focus on my
Just focus on my
Just focus on my
a6b53154e2.gif

Bop!

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I really do love that Alessia Cara track but there's something about the tempo or speed of the melody that I think is just off. Like it's right on the edge of becoming like a crazy earworm but it's just like hanging on the edge.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
Charli needs to release Taxi, like seriously.
Also, why is this community keeps ignoring Anne-Marie the only relevant pop girl today?

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Get into Charlotte's Focus/No Angel.

Also she has been teasing 1999 might come out soon and the people that got to listen to it at her party described it as a Baby One More Time Britney inspired bop with some MJ to the mix. Ugh Charli keep fisting me with your music.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florence's new album is good, but "Big God" should've been axed. Brings this whole album down imo and is just laughable with that chorus.