• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
I still can't get over how Cardi B literally ended Nicki's already flailing career in 2017.

qtSmUPT.gif
Lol no. Cardi b is great but Nicki is top

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cardi B likely to have four songs in the top twenty next week, when will your favs?

Her success is interesting. The last time a brand new artist did something like this might have been Fetty Wap a few years back. However, he crashed and burned afterwards. I imagine Cardi B will have more success though.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Christina Aguilera is coming - this will be the year of her #revival.

She will #riseup and proclaim her title as the Songstress of Our Generation.

Be prepared for #TheVoice.

godtina.gif

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
People chasing that Trump's demographic fail to realise he lost the popular vote. Enough already.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
It's exactly why she will come back roaring. That terrorist attack might have been terrible for Manchester, but it was great for name recognition.

Honestly my first thought was this
acdhCl3.gif

I can't speak for worldwide, but in the UK at least she will have a pretty sizeable bump if the music is of the same standard as her other stuff
A lot of people watched that and it resonated with a lot

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Cupcakkes album goes off
Justin can keep it
New Cardi remix is a bop
Troye Sivan is releasing in 6 days

that is all

Decarabia

Oct 25, 2017
Tap the head of the dick, duck duck duck goose
Head of the dick, duck duck duck goose
Get that dick up and runnin' when he fuck this cooch
Covered in all my cum the dick be lookin' like a goose
Get that dick up and runnin' when he fuck this cooch
Covered in all my cum the dick be lookin' like a goose

latest

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I think people are going way too overboard with Cardi B. Nicki had bars from the very first guest verse on a Lil Wayne mixtape at the peak of Lil Wayne mixtapes. Cardi B don't even have a full length out.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think regardless of what Cardi B does that Nikki has been washed for a minute, Cardi just makes it look worse since she owned most of last year while Nikki couldn't drop anything of note.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Motorsport was ok too, but just ok. 3 years is forever in rap between solo stuff and Nikki is still in hiding.

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
Jt's new song doesn't even seem like an actual song.....how do I put this....it feels .more like something you would find on the bottom of Kesha's shoes.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
So who are you guys hoping for GRAMMY wins?

Hoping Kesha picks at least one up. Legend deserves it for everything she's been through and Rainbow is really amazing!

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
My man Kendrick will get the AOTY grammy he deserves (should've gotten it for To Pimp A Butterfly, but we know the Aryan one wouldn't let that happen). And My girl SZA to sweep the R&B awards.

Oct 27, 2017
JT song was a snooze, and "the song should be played very loud" tagline was a mistake.

RE: Grammys, Melodrama for AoTY and SZA for whatever she's nominated for. That's that on that

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
SZA can win everything for all I care, I love her.

Kendrick is a snoozeeeeee. I'm bummed he's gonna continue to be up rap's butt for the first half of this year because of the most likely crummy BP soundtrack.

applejuice

Oct 27, 2017
Tampa, FL
Both Cardi and Nicki can exist in the same time and space, we need more women in rap/hip hop and pitting all women against each other is just wrong. Especially when women of color.

The new JT song is perfectly fine to be played in the background of a party or a club while you talk to friends or go get a drink. It's not something I'd add to my queue on purpose, can't wait to see what else he puts out.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know where the blame lies
But you better believe I'm not gonna carry it all
I don't know where the shame dies
But it's helping me to scream this is not my fault

200.gif

I don't know where the blame lies
But you better believe I'm not gonna carry it all
I don't know where the shame dies
But it's helping me to scream this is not my fault