• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 873

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
image0.jpg
Bye

Zutroy

Oct 25, 2017
I saw Janelle Monáe live the other day and feel like I've levelled up in life as a consequence!

Deleted member 49179

Banned
Oct 30, 2018
Hey PopERA!

What are your thoughts about this whole Zheani and Die Antwoord situation? I realize this story broke out around last March, but I've just recently been made aware of this, and kind of had a strong reaction to it all. To me it sounds so fucking wrong and disgusting. There were elements I was really liking in Die Antwoord's music, but now I just cannot listen to them anymore. They disgust me so much.

Edit: I think I'll do a brand new thread about this. I'm very interested by this conversation.

Edit 2:
Here it is: https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...buse-allegations-against-die-antwoord.128863/

Last edited:

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My thoughts are die antwoord are, have always been, and will always be talentless and offensive !

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I just say I'm very excited for what Tinashe is working on right now?

Working with Blood Orange and Ryan Hemsworth again has given me a lot of hope, and I hope she manages to find her way into that indie pop crowd that CRJ wormed her way into.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's working on something? First I've heard of it. Is there an ETA?
She's posted a couple of pictures in the studio. In a few, she's accompanied by Ryan Hemsworth. Also, she's been retweeting stuff, asking fans to wait a bit before new music is released.

In general, she's mentioned how prolific she is when it comes to creating music, and she had a whole project shelved when she left RCA.

I'd expect she's working on a mixtape right now with no ETA.

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My brother's girlfriend is a fan and recommended me a few songs so I ended up listening to her albums. She has some great tracks!

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
o k , Sophie's selling a remixed version of her debut.

And it comes with a nice clutchbag.

And it's limited to 100 copies.

And it's $285.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
i don't really mind folks using auto tune as an instrument (stream dorian electra's debut album "flamboyant" today!) and i don't think i've ever seen anyone actually praising either of them for particularly strong vocals this tweet is funny

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
o k , Sophie's selling a remixed version of her debut.

And it comes with a nice clutchbag.

And it's limited to 100 copies.

And it's $285.
I had a minor breakdown over this today but I simply can't justify this 😂

hopefully it goes on streaming services too or it leaks, as the remixes she's played live are amazing (better than the album itself in some ways imo)

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
There are some great songs on it...

Salt is amazing.
Faded Love is perfect. It has smash written all over it. But Tinashe is cursed.

OP
OP
Royalan

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Who is Kim Petras?

Like, no, seriously, HEW?

Nothing I've heard sounds good. Like, nothing.

So, she has to be somebody, right? Like a Paris Hilton "I'm talentless but rich as fuck and can make an album just cuz" right?