• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not that into Pop music but I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm happy you have a home again. I hope they treat you all better this time.

Happy to see all of you back, I always enjoyed the collective shenanigans.
You're so sweet!
n9krPl5.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Xjb7uZ3.gif

I didn't get any email or secret code, just signed up like any ole place. Anyway, I'm in sistren!

Last edited:

enigmatic_alex44

GAGA IS A FLOP
Oct 25, 2017
You tried it.
Nobody discussing P!nk's new music (and it getting no radio play) despite having the highest sales for a female album this year? (yikes)

Forgotten faster than 25, quite a feat indeed.

IkLRftY.gif

Madonna

Alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was told I should come here and participate. Through a message on my African Son David's Xbox, no less.

Hello.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this shit, I lurked popgaf for a while, and I knew a lot of the members antics in detail because my sister REALLY lurked and would always fill me in on the funny shit that y'all would say, so I can't miss the chance to post this time since I always wanted to do it back when it was around and before some of the other members got banned (is Botty here lmao).

Besides, even if I don't listen to too much of it, I'm always fascinated watching people passionate about something interact and I guess I do have a small list of "favs" which are,

Charli XCX
Grimes
Lana Del Rey
Azealia Banks
Lorde
Purity Ring
St. Vincent
Chromatics
Lady Gaga

Some of those aren't traditional pop acts but it's just to give y'all an idea of the type of pop music I'm into. These are just people that I've actually liked most of their body of work but I've really loved some singles from Britney, Rihanna, Kesha, Carly Rae, Nelly Furtado, Katy Perry, etc too.

I've also always been super interested in how the sausage gets made and all the work that goes into a pop album or song, so even if it's not for me, I can appreciate the vocal melody, a synth part, an artists range, etc.

Anyway, yeah, I hope y'all keep doing your thing and I hope to post in here with y'all!

enigmatic_alex44

GAGA IS A FLOP
Oct 25, 2017
You tried it.
Fuck this shit, I lurked popgaf for a while, and I knew a lot of the members antics in detail because my sister REALLY lurked and would always fill me in on the funny shit that y'all would say, so I can't miss the chance to post this time since I always wanted to do it back when it was around and before some of the other members got banned (is Botty here lmao).

Besides, even if I don't listen to too much of it, I'm always fascinated watching people passionate about something interact and I guess I do have a small list of "favs" which are,

Charli XCX
Grimes
Lana Del Rey
Azealia Banks
Lorde
Purity Ring
St. Vincent
Chromatics
Lady Gaga

Some of those aren't traditional pop acts but it's just to give y'all an idea of the type of pop music I'm into. These are just people that I've actually liked most of their body of work but I've really loved some singles from Britney, Rihanna, Kesha, Carly Rae, Nelly Furtado, Katy Perry, etc too.

I've also always been super interested in how the sausage gets made and all the work that goes into a pop album or song, so even if it's not for me, I can appreciate the vocal melody, a synth part, an artists range, etc.

Anyway, yeah, I hope y'all keep doing your thing and I hope to post in here with y'all!

Great taste tbh.

Shame about Azealia Banks. All that talent gone to waste.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Charli XCX
Grimes
Lana Del Rey
Azealia Banks
Lorde
Purity Ring
St. Vincent
Chromatics
Lady Gaga

You have good taste.

Via_Purifico

Oct 25, 2017

Charli XCX
Grimes
Lana Del Rey
Azealia Banks
Lorde
Purity Ring
St. Vincent
Chromatics
Lady Gaga

Very solid list, glad to have you.

Ml9qbYs.gif

enigmatic_alex44

GAGA IS A FLOP
Oct 25, 2017
You tried it.

rude

Oct 25, 2017

Charli XCX
Grimes
Lana Del Rey
Azealia Banks
Lorde
Purity Ring
St. Vincent
Chromatics
Lady Gaga

What kind of indie mess...wait...an Azealia and Lanallah stan? Hm.....I can work with you.

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody discussing P!nk's new music (and it getting no radio play) despite having the highest sales for a female album this year? (yikes)

Forgotten faster than 25, quite a feat indeed.
Funny you say that the week she gets a top 20 peak for her new solo single and it is top 10 in radio

Also funny you say 25 is forgotten when is the best seller this year for a female album in pure sales

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Close this thread. Already too much CRJ slander
IAWTC.
Funny you say that the week she gets a top 20 peak for her new solo single and it is top 10 in radio

Also funny you say 25 is forgotten when is the best seller this year for a female album in pure sales
Stanning for St!nk and the other Sam Smith at the same time? Your priorities are honestly all over the fucking place but as an obvious Godney stan I WILL be praying for you { v e h e m e n t l y }.

Buy Slumber Party ft. Tinashe on iTunes today.

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god it's finally time. Okay, I'm so glad you guys have your home back. They did you dirty.

Anyway my faves.
Carly Rae
Alina Baraz
Ariana, sometimes.
ABRA
Sevdaliza
Selena Gomez
Kiiara
Tove Lo
Daya
AlunaGeorge
NAO

Fuck all the haters! Seriously, I wanted to punch the screen every time someone of GAF said shit about you guys. They weren't slick with their homophobia and sexism.

Socks

Oct 25, 2017
Hey all! Longtime lurker of this community and I'm so glad I get to finally join for this new era. My fave is @badgalriri and I also stan a bunch of the other pop girls. Ready for the mess!

HJpHVvn.gif

enigmatic_alex44

GAGA IS A FLOP
Oct 25, 2017
You tried it.
Oh god it's finally time. Okay, I'm so glad you guys have your home back. They did you dirty.

Anyway my faves.
Carly Rae
Alina Baraz
Ariana, sometimes.
ABRA
Sevdaliza
Selena Gomez
Kiiara
Tove Lo
Daya
AlunaGeorge
NAO

Fuck all the haters! Seriously, I wanted to punch the screen every time someone of GAF said shit about you guys. They weren't slick with their homophobia and sexism.

Not to be a bitch but is that anime and a tentacle in your avatar?
3643.jpg

??

Rock And Roll

Oct 25, 2017
So much hatred of pop music is just dumb, thinly veiled homophobia. I work as a musician so I'm surrounded by pretentious dickwads and the "pop music sucks" narrative is so unoriginal.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
anyway i'll just copy/paste my ATRL sig cuz lazy

quality only. grimes. beyoncé. madonna 1989-1998. björk. tame impala. solange. lorde. blood orange. alanis morissette. julia holter. deerhunter. florence + the machine. kendrick lamar. jamie xx. janelle monae. lykke li. natalie prass. sky ferreira. the war on drugs. fleetwood mac. christine and the queens. the beach boys. tv // game of thrones. westworld. house of cards. the leftovers. breaking bad. better call saul. handmaids tale.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's great to see y'all alive again. I didn't post often but I loved basking in all the sass. lol

Anyway she's not strictly pop but Florence Welch is basically the only artist I need in my life. Gingers always win.

Oct 25, 2017

Charli XCX
Grimes
Lana Del Rey
Azealia Banks
Lorde
Purity Ring
St. Vincent
Chromatics
Lady Gaga

You do you, boo.

Anyway I forgot to post my faves.

Main faves:
Mariah
Sia
Bjork
Janet.
Queen Bey

Secondary:
Lady Gaga
Rihanna
Madonna