• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Royalan

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
oh sweetheart you must have streamed a Lana album by mistake. Caution delivers nothing but quality.

Sis. This Mimi album. I stan! Truly. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good it is.

Is it a "Emancipation" level comaback? No...but then again, who's ever had a comeback like that?

Still, it's a testament that Mimi can still put out albums that her fans stan not just because they're her albums, but because they're legit good. Truly a Legend.

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
Sis. This Mimi album. I stan! Truly. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good it is.

Is it a "Emancipation" level comaback? No...but then again, who's ever had a comeback like that?

Still, it's a testament that Mimi can still put out albums that her fans stan not just because they're her albums, but because they're legit good. Truly a Legend.

Yas, and reviews of the album have been positive so far! Portrait of course became my favorite in an instant. <3

OP
OP
Royalan

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
And the album art!
And the appearances!
AND THE LIVE VOCALS.

Mimi is truly serving this era. I cannot with ha. I just can't.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Why is she 30 years in her career and still the only artist who can do features that make sense? Slick Rick and Gunna are so well incorporated here

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
Why is she 30 years in her career and still the only artist who can do features that make sense? Slick Rick and Gunna are so well incorporated here
The tea. Her last album's features were super underrated.

She actually has chemistry with her featured artists and can bring out their best. A sign of an artist.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Robyn's Baby Forgive Me is my song of the year, I think.

It's so simple, yet so powerful. Robyn's voice is so expressive!!

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rita Ora came with "Phoenix" and is now the girl with the best mainstream pop album of the year (behind Camila). Please buy and stream. We need to support her artistry. Thank you.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Rita Ora came with "Phoenix" and is now the girl with the best mainstream pop album of the year (behind Camila). Please buy and stream. We need to support her artistry. Thank you.
6 songs in and its pretty fucking good
so far enjoying the non singles more than the ones that have been released

Offended that I enjoy this so much

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cute video, love the homages to some of my favorite films. The song to me is just okay and I like Ariana. I think GIAW and breathin are better.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I loved the Honey video. That's how I feel listening to the song.

I've been listening to the first single so I'll give Tell Me It's Over a listen.