• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Mariah Carey is coming to my city in Saudi Arabia, our first ever concert with a female pop star. Tickets were literally sold out in minutes, and I didn't get to buy one.

Thank god I'm not 30 or I would have been devastated.

9QMBWuV.gif

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Making light of a terrorist attack.
Mariah Carey is coming to my city in Saudi Arabia, our first ever concert with a female pop star. Tickets were literally sold out in minutes, and I didn't get to buy one.

9QMBWuV.gif

Thank god you weren't at Ari's concert in Manchester or you'd be dead.

9QMBWuV.gif

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait

9QMBWuV.gif

Gurl... I'm Kuwaiti and tickets were still being sold after two days.

The vip tickets were all gone in seconds because the royal famiy bought them all, just llike what they did in that WWE event

I'm saying this as a huge Mariah fan and was really close to going but decided not to

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Gurl... I'm Kuwaiti and tickets were still being sold after two days.

The vip tickets were all gone in seconds because the royal famiy bought them all, just llike what they did in that WWE event

I'm saying this as a huge Mariah fan and was really close to going but decided not to

I knew I couldn't trust twitter. Missed my chance anyway.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's supposed to be Chinese, since that's the number 7, and lún is supposed to be rings but is also used with wheel and discs.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The audacity of Billie Eilish releasing on the same day as Lana. This girl needs to stay in her overrated lane.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why are we even keeping track of streaming records as they will keep being broken as more people shit towards streaming, which is a fairly recent trend.