• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

boybrushdRED

Oct 26, 2017
Philippines
Ladies and gents. Grammy award winning artist

tumblr_pjqnhyISNT1u99d4xo1_400.gif

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I'm so proud as an Albanina-Kosovar!!

Rita Ora, Era Istrefi, Bebe Rexha, Ava Max...

Albanians taking over...

the top 100 bubbling under!!

The Flop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing but positive reviews for Camila's performance! First Grammy performance EVER, and she opened the show. WIG.

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing but positive reviews for Camila's performance! First Grammy performance EVER, and she opened the show. WIG.

I think Normani and Lauren are my fave ex-5ths.

Post impressions 💁

I like Flood My Mind the best. Her is good too. She has a voice, but I think she's a bit too loud at times. Reminds me of when Kelly Clarkson is too loud/too much on some songs. I bet you like When I Get Home ;)

Anas

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
though Dua never got the commericial success she deserves
but winning her first Grammy nominations is so good ...

poor Tay losing her only nomination

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I don't know who Fifth Harmony is, but this Lauren does have a nice voice.
I'm keeping my eyes on her.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Oh, I know that song. Not my thing.

Camila is great, though. Her debut was great. Looking forward to Lauren's. I also liked her in that lesbian song from Halsey. Great voice

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
I like Flood My Mind the best. Her is good too. She has a voice, but I think she's a bit too loud at times. Reminds me of when Kelly Clarkson is too loud/too much on some songs. I bet you like When I Get Home ;)
Flood My Mind and Her are the best but I do like When I Get Home. I do agree she has chill a bit with the vocals because while good she is doing the Jessie J thing of oversinging for the sake of look what my voice can do.

Last edited: