• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to Avrallah's new album and "I fell in love with the devil" took me places.

giphy.gif

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
Katy new song is amazing for a Zedd song, she looks stunning in the music video... we needed KP5 tho, not a Zedd single

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She said she was taking a break in Oct 2018 and not doing another album right away, so who knows. I do like the new song a lot though.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Thank u, next is Ariana's Nightride.

It's the first Ariana album I enjoy because of how it sounds.

I wish Tinashe had such a team behind her. Sigh

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Sure. But Rihanna is Ciara minus 50% vocals, minus 50% looks and minus 200% performance ability.

Tinashe just isn't lucky in this industry where talent isn't the most important thing. But I'm sure her time will come.
But Rihanna has 200% more personality and charisma and sometimes you need more personality and charisma than just talent.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rihanna is a successful businesswoman. Not everybody has that.
It's honestly astounding to see how well Rihanna has turned the tables in an industry that prides itself on fucking over new talent.

- She bought all her masters when she left her label in 2012.
- Her lingerie line and make-up line are enormously popular.
- And there's talk that LVMH was in talks to grant her her own luxury clothing line.

Also, Lorde slander is not tolerated.

Neptune

Oct 28, 2017
Ciara has hits and platinum-selling albums, plural, and a Grammy. She's collaborated with legends. She's about to release her seventh album. She's married to a rich NFL player and secured a steady check from Future for the next 10+ years. Tinashe, on the other hand, has no record deal, recently failed to release a mixtape, hasn't charted anywhere in half a decade, collaborated with noted abusers like Chris Brown, R. Kelly and Terry Richardson, and finished in 10th place on Dancing With The Stars season 27. She wishes she could reach Ciara's level.

Layered

May 26, 2018
It's not like the Joyride we got is a bad album anyways. Tinashe just tried to go for her 'big pop moment' when pop was being phased out as the dominant force in music. I'm sure if Tinashe kept with her sound that she had on Aquarius and her mixtapes instead of releasing stuff like Flame and Player, she would be Kehlani's level at worst, SZA's level at best.

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love that I am learning Portuguese via Last.fm. I already know "hino" and just had to lookup "rainha". LOL

Oh, gotta watch that new Dido vid now.

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
I still can't get over Despashitshow tying Mariah's legendary 16 weeks at #1. The A No No remix needs to do 17 weeks at #1.

2e4690151e.gif