• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tropical House Beat is what the people want, so can you blame her? Even the legendary Gaga made a tropical song.

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are my sistren sleeping on Sigrid's debut album? Out today

Sigrid-SuckerPunch.jpg

Apple Music: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sucker-punch/1442310677
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4OaTrPkuAYkelxCnm92njS

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I listened a couple times, there's a couple cute new songs. Something like four that have already been released and there are a couple tracks that I'm not into. I really love all the singles released so far too, so well done for a debut.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you're one of the few people who liked Charli XCX pre-PC Music, she's "created" a new band called Nasty Cherry which is a throwback to that. She's writing and helping produce them.

Nasty Cherry are a new all-female rock band made up of Kitten's Chloe Chaidez, Star Wars set decorator Georgia Somary, Charli XCX drummer Deborah Knox-Hewson, and model Gabbriette Bechtel. A press release describes them as the "brainchild" of Charli XCX, who signed the group to her Vroom Vroom Recordings imprint and collaborated extensively with them on their upcoming debut EP.
Today, Nasty Cherry have released their official debut single, "Win," which was co-written with Charli XCX and produced by Charli/Sky Ferreira/Angel Olsen collaborator Justin Raisen.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed Sigrid's album even if the best songs had already released. Very excited for Sia and Ava Max doesn't understand why "Swet, but Psycho" has done so well.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sigrid album was boring, tbh. It's very 80s inspired and reminds of that Nasty Cherry song/early Charli XCX music.

I MUCH prefer the remix Four Tet did of "Sucker Punch." It takes away most everything about the song and replaces it with a killer groove.

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
10s where 10s are fucking due. The very first time any FH member impressed the hell out of me. Normani was clearly held back by that group.