• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

fxHiO5G.gif

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's coming:
red_bull_2019_new_york_schedule.jpg

She'll likely debut her new live show there, the same way Oneohtrix Point Never debuted his new album a couple years ago.

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
Some days it feels like Billie Eilish has the success that Julia Michaels deserves. Like some sort of witch swapped them.

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
984pso.gif

POP Emergency. Does anyone know the presale code for CRJ tickets? They go on sale tomorrow and I need them. TY PM if you have to sis.

edit: disaster averted

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
984pso.gif

POP Emergency. Does anyone know the presale code for CRJ tickets? They go on sale tomorrow and I need them. TY PM if you have to sis.
Seems like there are different tiers to presales. At least for the Anaheim date, I see a Spotify pre-sale happening a day after the VIP/Credit Card-locked ones. Just stream Emotion a couple times and you should be able to get it?

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like there are different tiers to presales. At least for the Anaheim date, I see a Spotify pre-sale happening a day after the VIP/Credit Card-locked ones. Just stream Emotion a couple times and you should be able to get it?

I was just researching in a panic, but the emergency is over. The venue she is at here is general admission, so I don't need to worry about getting good seats. It seems if you pre-order the album through the official site after midnight your confirmation email will also give you a pre-sale code that can be used tomorrow.

https://shop.carlyraemusic.com/pages/ticket-access-faq

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone about to release anything interesting? This year has been a supreme disappointment in music.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the downside of surprise releases. You have periods that look like droughts till they magically aren't.

LSD is the only major pop release I know that's happening. Lana's album seems to be in limbo. SZA's headlining some festivals so I'd expect something from her in the summer (maybe that Mark Ronson-Kevin Parker project?). Sky has made it clear "Masochism" is nowhere near completion.