• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
CAsqJgz.png

Let's try this again...

PopEra is ResetEra's premier OT for discussion of all things Pop Music - the hottest tracks, the artists, the flops, the controversies, and everything in between. Debate the latest albums. Make the case for your fave. But most importantly, have fun. It's Pop! If you want something else, I'm sure somebody will create a RealArtistsEra OT for you.

The Rules:
  1. No Fat Shaming
  2. No Gender Shaming
  3. No Sexuality Shaming
  4. No Personal Attacks against other members. Shade them through their floppy tastes, like a True Diva would.
  5. No GIF spamming. If the only thing you have to contribute is copying the gif from the post above yours, leave it at home.
  6. Don't come to resetera doing shit that you know would get you banned from ATRL and then complain about mods being unfair to you. Got it? Good.
New to Pop...Era?

Don't be afraid, introduce yourself! State your faves! Ask questions! Even if the only thing they've charted on is SoundCloud, we're a friendly (if shady) bunch. Honest.​

Last edited by a moderator:

enigmatic_alex44

GAGA IS A FLOP
Oct 25, 2017
You tried it.
Faves: Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Gaga (not currently though), Missy, Sade, The Weeknd, Zayn, iamamiwhoami, Lana Del Rey, Katy Perry, Becky Jean Williams.

Quality only.

IFsbMMm.gif

CarterTax

Oct 25, 2017
Hi sistren!

Uo6GTIH.gif

Faves -- Rihanna and Beyonce

Current Fave song -- "Confident" by Demi Lovato... random but this song knocks

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, would this be when I should join PopERA? Is this the time?

Oct 25, 2017
I barely ever posted in Pop*REDACTED* before, but I was always a lurker. I was so sad when it got banned. Hopefully we'll see Touchdown in this thread soon enough.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
not really part of this community BUT! I just wanted say that OT title is ON POINT!

shame about the single it's referencing though, I'm still hyped for Reputation all the same.

Deleted member 1265

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi, I posted like twice in the old threads but I'd like to participate a bit more here.

My current faves are Tegan and Sara (probs not the greatest fit for PopERA but Heartthrob should have slayed the charts and I'll never let it go), Carly Rae Jepsen, Lorde, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Rihanna. I can probably find at least one song I like by any pop artist and don't really have problems with most of them still.

I look forward to finding some new bops!

WhiskeySailor

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, I posted like twice in the old threads but I'd like to participate a bit more here.

My current faves are Tegan and Sara (probs not the greatest fit for PopERA but Heartthrob should have slayed the charts and I'll never let it go), Carly Rae Jepsen, Lorde, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, and Rihanna. I can probably find at least one song I like by any pop artist and don't really have problems with most of them still.

I look forward to finding some new bops!

Tegan and Sara very much fit here! Their last two albums are pop heaven.

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
My faves:

Mariah Carey

(and much lower down on the totem pole) ------>Kelly Clarkson, Rih, P!nk, Whitney, Janet,

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not pop, but just passing to say I'm glad to have you all back. Love the sassy posts and the gifs. <3