• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
This album is about to be like if E=MC2 was good. Skrillex BROUGHT it with this track.

xsBgx6x.gif

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This Empress Of album is really good in spots. Pretty much any time she goes into her spanish I feel it extra hard.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
That Khalid is so one note. Much more impressed with everything that Joji has released. Dude got features, dope videos for every released so far, and everything sounds different. For a dude on a small start up indie label he is doing a lot.

Vazduh

Oct 25, 2017
MO's album is great, love it. The first half is more bop-tastic, while the other half has more substance IMO.

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really like that Major Lazer / Tove Lo song.

I'll need to listen to MO's album next I guess :)

I thought that was a young Val Kilmer in the thumbnail for the Kesha song. RIP

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Mø's album was sitting on my library, decided to give it a spin today and why is it one of my favourite albums this year already?

I'll use it all.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Level Up is such a shitty single to me. I don't mind her going back to what really gave her a career but that shit is super whack.

Deleted member 9237

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I stumbled across this old leaked Lana del Rey demo, totally different from her official stuff but I like it:

(better audio:)

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
"Not gonna get what you need but baby I have what you want, come get your honey" is how I describe scenes of joy and love during the cold Tr*mp era, Robyn go in