• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Female pop music is dead so may as well listen to other notable pop musicians and stream King Ed Sheeran newest heterosexual anthem:

Take me to Dubai found dead and rotting in a UAE prison

ovm4Yvl.png

i just need you to know that in a year when we got new charli, new lana, new crj, new tove lo, new marina, and full albums from lizzo and dorian electra that saying this and recommending ed sh**r*n, even as a joke, is basically a hate crime.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
i just need you to know that in a year when we got new charli, new lana, new crj, new tove lo, new marina, and full albums from lizzo and dorian electra that saying this and recommending ed sh**r*n, even as a joke, is basically a hate crime.
Well, you can call me Koichi Sugiyama and throw the key then!

hlI7zde.gif

Jokes aside all the albums you listed are indeed good to exceptional... except Marina latest offering. I was not feeling at all but I never really felt her discography that much except some select songs here and there.

She peaked with FROOT (the song) and that is that on that.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing this thread also reminded me of of how we DRAGGED Miss Becky G back in the day and how she was repackaged from generic white pop girl to full on Latina sex icon

They way we latinos love her now, most of the local girls stanned here cannot relate~

Isn't she racist? Stream Normani.
She has a problematic past, yes

Then again, this comm has some Madonna and Michael Jackson stans so are we sure we are ready to judge ha?

hlI7zde.gif

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
it feels so good to be so young and have this fun and be successful
i'm so successful
and girl you too you are so young and beautiful and so successful
i'm so successful

iu

AdaWong

Nov 1, 2017
Raccoon City
The new Halloween album is incredibly, incredibly awful. The songs from last year were fine but these new additions are the definition of left-overs.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The new Halloween album is incredibly, incredibly awful. The songs from last year were fine but these new additions are the definition of left-overs.
there are some good tracks. there will be blood is nice and death by sex is hilarious.

but yeah, it's nowhere near as good or as focused as vol 1.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I was about to scoff at people being so dismissive about the new Kim Petras ( it fits this month perfectly+for every negative comment itt about it there are dozens on twitter and elsewhere that love it ) but then saw the Dr Luke thing and yea, I'm not about to die on that hill. Shows how much I pay attention to pop that I didn't know that tidbit.

Recommending people listen to forgettable as hell Slayyyer though, whose music has been done countless times before so much so that I thought I was hearing some long lost bootleg of Toxic- era Britney? Smh

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Recommending people listen to forgettable as hell Slayyyer though, whose music has been done countless times before so much so that I thought I was hearing some long lost bootleg of Toxic- era Britney? Smh
We all need our trashy bops.

But for real music™️ I recommend Solange's latest opus. I've been listening to it non stop.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ngl haven't peeped the Solange since the week it came out but I got warmer, spring/summer vibes from it so I think it's time to revisit.

Did anyone here listen to Kelsey Lu's album?

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Slayyyyter sound and visuals sometimes give the vibe that they were crafted in a goverment lab by a bunch of woke white gays.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
got a youtube recommendation for a new MØ music video but it turns out it's just one for a song from her 2018 album

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
How do I get into the giveaway tho?
Edit: Ohhh interesting. Way different than Modbot from the other site but better for sure.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Hey PopERA, you're alright in my book.

Slayyyter is full of bops but the cover makes me uncomfortable listinening to it in public on my phone. These are the struggles of the white cis man.

Last edited: