• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
ME-Trilogy-Lisitngs_09-16-20-1.jpg

EA finally giving Switch owners a chance?

www.gematsu.com

Portuguese retailer lists Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch

Portuguese retailer Gaming Replay has listed a “Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered” for PlayStation 4 (cached, archived), Xbox One (cached, archived), and Switch (cached, archived) with an …

Lock if old.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I'll be honest...wouldnt mind playing ME portable....

Just hope there's a remaster version on PC for Steam.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
The logo is old. Switch being cheaper doesn't make sense. I don't think this retailer knows anything we don't, IMO. Grubb expected the Switch version to come later and that make sense considering EA's MO

Oct 25, 2017
Would someone who only played the PC version just be better off re-playing that with the mods etc?

I never actually played 'the wheel' versions, but I am kinda foggy on the details. Weren't the sequels more 'wheel-based' anyway on all versions?

I do remember the PC version was kinda-sorta its own 'GOTY' edition shortly after the game launched on the 360.

neroxyr

Nov 14, 2018
Just played the last one because the first two weren't available on a Nintendo console. This is my chance then. Been hearing that the combat and story in 2 is the best of all 3