• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What does P5R stands for?

• Persona 5 Racing All Night

Votes: 76 26.5%
  • Persona 5 Return of Teddie

Votes: 26 9.1%
  • Persona 5 RSteak

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Metroid Prime 4

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Shinjiro was the best Persona character and here's my 250 pages long essay about why.

Votes: 31 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People still misspell Odyssey.

Hell, I misspell it sometimes.
it won't be just the spelling, they'll walk into gamestop like
2psndkyti7i.jpg

i agree tho, rouge is a great subtitle for the game.

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
yeah I dropped it on PS4 after the first palace but I'll double dip if it means I can play this on my bed. Ain't got time to spend 100 hours on a couch.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
P5S could be a sub website dedicated for the Switch version of P5R.

P5B could stand for Battle and be the new name of the Arena series.

No clue about M.

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Being portable would legit save this game for me. The bloat amount is huge and it felt especially bad on a console I barely get time to play.

That, and cutting out all the filler dialogue. Can't have everything though...

Oct 25, 2017
It costs money to register those so it's very doubtful.

They've registered a number of domains in the past that are unlikely to ever be used. Persona 6-10 which is probably more to prevent anyone else getting them. But also P3D.JP and P5D.JP which ended up being unused.

I do think it's very unlikely that every registered domain will end up being a seperate spinoff title. There's still P5AG and P5U on top of these new three too.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They've registered a number of domains in the past that are unlikely to ever be used. Persona 6-10 which is probably more to prevent anyone else getting them. But also P3D.JP and P5D.JP which ended up being unused.

The P6-10 trademarks are eventually going to be used and the P3/5D trademarks ended up unused because they used Persona-dance instead. They really have never registered fake domains in the past.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Either way, they up to something and I feel its only a matter of time

Also sometimes they will register multiple domains if they are not quite sure which one they will use and even then they could change thier mind and add a new one

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
January 1st. Alongside the DQ11S surprise we have been promised.

2019 will be the year of Switch RPGs.

This Direct will be among the most exciting ones. Persona 5, DQ11, possible announcements of Skyward Sword HD, Assassin's Creed, Red Faction and whatever Panic Button is doing...

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
This Direct will be among the most exciting ones. Persona 5, DQ11, possible announcements of Skyward Sword HD, Assassin's Creed, Red Faction and whatever Panic Button is doing...

I didnt consider these, my post was more about the gigiantic RPG year Switch is gonna have, like 5 different mainline FF titles, the newest DQ game, possibly Persona 5R, Town, Pokemon Gen 8, Fire Emblem and Wargroove for the Srpg goodness, maybe even the long teased xenoblade x port.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didnt consider these, my post was more about the gigiantic RPG year Switch is gonna have, like 5 different mainline FF titles, the newest DQ game, possibly Persona 5R, Town, Pokemon Gen 8, Fire Emblem and Wargroove for the Srpg goodness, maybe even the long teased xenoblade x port.
vesperia too. if SMTV is 2019 too the year will be beyond amazing (it won't be tho).

Status
Not open for further replies.