• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
We live in space year 2020 where everyone has a 4k camera in their pocket and yet these game "leaks" still have the clarity of UFO photos from the 1950s.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Even if it's real, it's such a non image that it doesn't really matter.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
BayA0l8.png

Septy

Prophet of Truth
Nov 29, 2017
United States
I'm glad to hear the team behind Origins is making Ragnarok. Odyssey was a fine game but I absolutely loved Origins and Odyssey felt like a real step down world, story, and gameplay wise.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Next gen always blows the tech out of the water. Here they have taken ray tracing and motion blur and bloom up to 11 and IMO need to dial it back a bit. You can barely make anything out.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
even if it were real it's such a non-image that all it'd really confirm is "this game exists", which we already appear to know from multiple sources

at least that first AC Origins photo had people thinking it was Prince of Persia for a hot second
Exactly. Who cares if this is real or not? It's a useless photo which shows nothing.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna whip out my phone to take a photo of this for the interne- ACHOOO - ugh well guess that's the one we're going with.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
I like to imagine its a dev who quickly whips out phone lines up the perfect shot for minutes then the manager is walking to him so he accidentally takes a shot while shoving phone back in pocket

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
I love the trolling of everyone calling this a next gen game when its cross gen lol. It's like halo infinite.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
The 12th of February is a Wednesday.... don't major events and stuff happen on like Tuesdays and Thursdays?

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do we still have the same quality potato photos when everyones smartphone has amazing cameras?

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
The 12th of February is a Wednesday.... don't major events and stuff happen on like Tuesdays and Thursdays?

Well I know for a fact Playstation meeting is on the 15th...No wait the 21th...No, No it's the 5th...

You know forget about that, it's on the 27th for real, real.

I'm starting to believe that if anyone mentions the Playstation meeting it's fake.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Well I know for a fact Playstation meeting is on the 15th...No wait the 21th...No, No it's the 5th...

You know forget about that, it's on the 27th for real, real.

I'm starting to believe that if anyone mentions the Playstation meeting it's fake.
Yeah I feel like that's everyone's go to now. I see AC being revealed at E3 over PS Meeting.

Also hasn't AC traditionally been partnered with Xbox?

Monsieur Paul

Oct 27, 2017
What I find very interesting with all these Ragnarok leaks is that meanwhile nothing (I think so?) has leaked regarding Gods and Monsters, who is supposed to be released earlier.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Yeah I feel like that's everyone's go to now. I see AC being revealed at E3 over PS Meeting.

Also hasn't AC traditionally been partnered with Xbox?

We saw a gameplay demo of Black flag during E3 2013 Sony press conference. Syndicate was featured on their 2015 conference. Odyssey was different in that it wasn't marketed with Sony or Microsoft.

Unity and Origins definitely were thou.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, looks like blurry off-cam Ass Creed footage.

The geography/location at least looks different from the Greece/Egypt setting (ish, could be a location in Odyssey), so possible?

Got a lot of hype deflated after the weapon durability rumor, personally.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
We saw a gameplay demo of Black flag during E3 2013 Sony press conference. Syndicate was featured on their 2015 conference. Odyssey was different in that it wasn't marketed with Sony or Microsoft.

Unity and Origins definitely were thou.
Ah, okay. I just feel like Ubisoft would save their next gen AC game for their own event rather than a PS Meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.