• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
For what it's worth. All of the new AC leaks so far have been incorrect. It's not even called Ragnarok.

Sure. Some of the details are right. Like improved combat or whatever. But in general they're not that accurate.

Shame, if the setting is correct that's a cool name for it

I just hope it's not full of forced MP crap

Xpliskin

Oct 28, 2017
"He further stated that Assassin's Creed Ragnarok will release in October and will be revealed on 12th February at the Sony's PS5 reveal event which is yet to be announced, "

Yo what, that's the real news if this is real.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
1578810530074.png

Man, I can see cross-gen already holding back resolution and graphics, dammit

This a joke about how you can't see shit from that pic, please don't kill me

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I see the 2020s will also feature countless tilted blurred off-screen "leaks" too.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds fake.

Assassin's Creed Ragnarok sounds like Thor Ragnarok, and it has a character named Jora when Game of Thrones had a character named Jorah.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Who says that? Even OsirisBlack gave a vague hint that it could be the 12th AFAIK

I'm saying that. They gave us a blurry pic of Kratos talking to Aloy, and talking about "This the new Assassin's Creed" and you believe the other stuff they're saying? They can't even get the name right apparently lol. I'm gonna need some proper confirmation first.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
It's 2020 where everybody and their mother have high pixel count cameras on them. This crappy pic could literally be anything.

Honestly if the photo's not decent, don't even bother leaking it.

kanuuna

Oct 26, 2017
What an absolute non-story. It's incredible people still fall for this shit in 2020. No one has this shit a camera in 2020.

Could this be an actual picture taken by a QA person or the like? You think they play the game in a pitch black room?

Could this be from a press demo screened in an auditorium or theater? And what, you think he or she was right next to the screen, falling off a ladder when taking this blurry ass photo?

Please.

StevePharma

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Difficult to assess if this is real for now. Sounds great, but I don't care about the multiplayer stuff if true. Hopefully the singleplayer mode will be compelling without these presumed coop elements. I'm betting the Viking setting is real though.

Playing devil's advocate got me thinking: If I was presumably working at Ubisoft deliberately leaking a game, would I take a crystal clear HD-picture of the screen if that could somehow compromise my leak? Not saying this image is the best way to actually leak it, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.