• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Why does it have to be off focus, blurry, partial, and angled? It's not hard to take pictures even if it's meant to be under NDA lol.
There are bound to be plenty of opportunities where no one is looking.

Ofcourse it can be a fake leak too.

Also the character in that picture seems to be a woman, wearing a viking armour (easy to spot for me these days as I've been watching Last Kingdom and Vikings), and seems to be a readhead.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
We've had a number of leaked blurry screenshots and videos that have turned out real but also a ton which turned out fake. I literally feel like we can tell anything that's going on in this photo anyway, so it hardly matters either way.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
The ludicrously bad picture quality is a red flag, how does one even manage to take a picture that bad?

Did he take in from a moving carousel during an earthquake with a broken 15 year old phone.
Normally, I'd agree 100%. But this was a leaked image for Origins back in the day that had everyone saying "definitely fake" for the same reasons:

025381189404777c48d79177250c1d2c.png

Morbius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I stand by my statement in the last thread maybe made by the same OP.

maybe we need to make guidelines of what makes a leak a real possibility hence allowing a thread about it? Cause it's kinda out of control with these obviously fake leaks.Sideways blurry picture from 4chan 9 times out of 10 is fake.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
I stand by my statement in the last thread maybe made by the same OP.

maybe we need to make guidelines of what makes a leak a real possibility hence allowing a thread about it? Cause it's kinda out of control with these obviously fake leaks.Sideways blurry picture from 4chan 9 times out of 10 is fake.
I think it's tricky with AC when the series is famous for leaks, sideways blurry pics included =P

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
we're gonna be in the year 2077 and ppl will still be posting blurry ass disposable cam photos from their galaxyS60+infinity-

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Since this is fake this thread no longer needs to be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.