• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
For what it's worth. All of the new AC leaks so far have been incorrect. It's not even called Ragnarok.

Sure. Some of the details are right. Like improved combat or whatever. But in general they're not that accurate.

kafiend

Oct 25, 2017
It's is as if in these days of people having a phone with extraordinary 4k picture taking capabilities instantly available in their pocket that we are supposed to believe that this "leaked"snap was taken by someone riding a motorcycle at high speed down a cobbled road past an Ubisoft office window in deep fog at night.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For what it's worth. All of the new AC leaks so far have been incorrect. It's not even called Ragnarok.

Sure. Some of the details are right. Like improved combat or whatever. But in general they're not that accurate.

Hopefully this'll finally stop people from making a thread every day for some bullshit leaks lol

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017

Well...at least then there's some hope for weapon durability not being a thing, lol.

Brick

Oct 25, 2017
There's only two reasons to have a photo that blurry in 2020:

1. It's a fake.
2. It's part of Ubisoft's marketing plan.

Given their history of similar "leaks" for like every Assassin's Creed game, I believe the latter. This is Ubi marketing at their Ubiest.

Either way, this is not a leak.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Found another shot higher rez:
maxresdefault.jpg

Laurel_McFang

Feb 17, 2019
not sure if dragon tail or tree on left. protoganist is holding a sheild so assuming the figure in front of her is a bad guy who is strangely white.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

hmm, so the name isnt even ragnarok, then even the retail leaks were incorrect...

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017

michal scott thank you .gif

fact the last thread made it to 8 pages or whatever almost gave me an aneurysm

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Patrick Klepek's feelings that the secrecy in the game industry about what projects are being worked as being dumb is so damn accurate. Just announce you have stuff in production like movie studios do game industry.

lol Ubi and their usual fake leaks free marketing ploy. Kudos to them.

The airplane leak was real and is still one of the funniest leak origins ever.

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
Why every leak image has to be on THIS quality, they didnt even have a mediocre phone???

Stick a phone in your pocket and walk in a straight line while snapping pictures. See how the images appear while in motion.

It's not rocket science that these screen caps are taken by employees in a low level position, possibly contract, trying not to get caught. (If they were a senior developer working full time, they'd fucking know better)

You can either be super obvious about it, take a screencap of your own desk, set up, and lose your job and damage any chance you have of future jobs, or you can be sneaky about it, get a shitty blurry image with almost nothing to actually see and act like you did something important to boost your 4chan cred.

Deleted member 49535

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2018
Probably fake or a controlled leak. I can't imagine someone having a such a bad camera on their phone in 2020.

Only partially kidding.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Do you know anything about the Playstation event?

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017

Not sure if this makes me disappointed or more excited lol

Can't wait for the reveal though.

SkyeBurner

Oct 25, 2017

But Jason Schreier in the other 4chan leak thread said:

I'll poke around. Some of the details here match what I've heard but I hadn't heard all of them. And this seems like a realistic leak as opposed to someone's fantasy list of bullet points.

Not that I don't believe you, ZhugeEX, but one of you must be wrong.

This is why I hate 'leaks', they always get me hyped with speculation. I'd rather wait until the devs can present whatever they want to present. :)

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Not a fan of the presentation. IQ looks blurry as hell, the black triangles are weird and why the hell is the character in the upper right half of the screen?

Ubisoft really dropped the ball on this one.

2b_miner

Mar 7, 2019

Damn there goes my chance to see the immigrant song being a part of an AC video...

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017

This is why I hate 'leaks', they always get me hyped with speculation. I'd rather wait until the devs can present whatever they want to present. :)

I mean, they could both be right. Some parts of the leaks are probably legit, others not so much.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017

These recent leaks are based on the original AC Kingdom leak from Kotaku itself.So some of it is true or not far off the truth. But mostly it's a bunch of educated guesses.

as above, the final name isn't even ragnarok.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
The leak is blurry and all but this website you sourced is even sadder. Gaming Route? Some cheap Wordpress-site where the design is equally as bland as the content. Even the author of the article is just called "Admin" lol

score01

Oct 27, 2017
From what I can make out, looks to be pushing next gen consoles to the limit already 😂

Last edited:

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
And people say raw power isn't important. Look at that next-gen motion blur.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

Those posts don't argue with one another at all. Jason said some of it is accurate, Zhuge said the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.