• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I was messing around on the website earlier and was able to pull off the background. While I didn't think much at first (Besides it clearly showing Annette and Birkin will be a Mastermind and BOW duo). Looking more at the background monitors brought up some interesting data. There's apparently 8 characters in these monitors both running separately (With another being an alternate view) with what seems to be 4 unknown characters. The 2 in the left room just seem like other students, but the other two on the right look a bit more familiar.

The character all the way in the back of the right monitor seems to have a vest reminiscent of the UBCS while the person in front of "Carlos" could be a redesign on Jill's classic look (As their holding their weapon in a much more "professional" look). The characters also have other similar looks such as the "Jill" character having boots and "Carlos" having gloves aling with similar hair styles.

There were already rumors that Project Resistance and RE3make are connected so it wouldn't be a stretch for the two story lines to meet up if there's to be expected lore changes like in RE2make. What do you think?

1.png

unknown.png

Carlos Vest
29382-resident-evil-3-nemesis-windows-screenshot-carlos-is-attacked.jpg

Jill Pose
char_sp.png

Full Background

Last edited:

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Remakes for RE3 and Code Veronica would be nice, since those are the big Resi games that aren't easily available on PC right now.

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know man, the woman looks like somebody in jean shorts with cowboy boots and a crop top. Could be another student.

January herself looks like Android 18 in that fuzzy ass pic.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
So, who's making 3 again? Was the rumor true about Capcom contracting another dev to work on it?

Seems true enough for this multiplayer project they announced just now. 3 is probably inhouse.

RE3 before RE8 is very likely, I think they'd rather have the remake for this gen and the completely new main installment for next gen.

Lyonaz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Capcom is gonna surprise us and the single player campaign portion of Project Resistance is actual RE3make.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The whole wording around REsistance is very suspicious "project" "experience" etc. not referring to it as a game. I have a feeling capcom are pulling a kitchen again and resistance is an MP mode for RE3

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
As long as RE3make is a dedicated singleplayer experience I wouldn't mind any weird multiplayer mode. Although I'd prefer if Capcom followed RE2 route and sticked close to the original when it came to bonus mode.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
at this point it's all but announced, but i'm hoping new mechanics introduced for Remake3 cause i felt they were a bit lazy with Remake 2 with everything outside the police station.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Rather than a RE3 tease isn't this more likely to be additional characters for project resistance?

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, interesting. Definitely could be them but also could be someone else, it's hard to tell. I do hope we get more characters than the initial four regardless though.