• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

not really a Kylie Minogue fan but this video is Michel Gondry doing his technical choreography thing at a crazy level

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

The points mostly go to Hugh Laurie and John Malkovich being in this (yeah Lennox is cool too, but)

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017

I remember this popping up in my recommendation videos and the thumbnail earned it a click. Made me a Behemoth fan. The cinematography is incredible and it's the first time in a long while where I've been unnerved by a video.

OP
OP
Window

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I wanna see more cool music videos Era! Let's keep going. Here's another from Gondry:

youtu.be

Cibo Matto - Sugar Water (Official Music Video) | Warner Records

Sugar Water by Cibo Matto from the album Viva! La Woman © 1996 🔔 Subscribe & Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads!Lyrics:The velocity of t...

And since there's no Fincher here yet:

youtu.be

Madonna - Vogue (Official Video)

You're watching the official music video for "Vogue" directed by David Fincher from Madonna's soundtrack album 'I'm Breathless' for the motion picture 'Dick ...

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
At the time of release, this was a really cool & well done video(still is though)

Edit: Ah! Of course it was already posted. That's what happens with good videos :)

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
This is a cool video I'd seen in the last year. The inspiration for song/video is fascinating.

From the description
As a sub-topic for one of the music/video projects, I've always found it fascinating how mathematicians and scientists talk about "discovering" laws of nature, never "creating" them, even when they're working in entirely abstract realms with little or no link to the real world. The laws and structure are usually assumed to exist independently of us in a sense very much linked to Plato's ancient idea of the realm of ideals, with only our minds giving us access to this realm. I came across this idea delivered in stark form in the case of the "amplituhedron", an entity whose structure encodes fundamental particle interactions, and whose creators claim it to yield space and time in an emergent manner, so that it can't possibly exist out there in the real world that we're familiar with. If it does exist, it is outside of time and space, whatever that means! All this might sound like I'm falling off the cliff a little in terms of anything to do with making music videos, but, as I often find to be the case with this sort of investigation of nature, it's rich with beautiful visual forms and many ideas which are ripe for musical representation on emotive and structural grounds.

He's got all sorts of wild music videos like this.

DJ88

Oct 26, 2017
A techno music video that actually has great cinematography, interesting visuals, and is better than it has any right to be.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
How is this thread 15 days old and no one has posted any Weapon of Choice or Freak on a Leash?!

Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice (with Christopher Walken)

Korn - Freak on a Leash

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018

not really a Kylie Minogue fan but this video is Michel Gondry doing his technical choreography thing at a crazy level

Damn, that's so long ago since i've seen that. Good video.
Talking about Gondry (just checked his music video career and wow!!), Spike Jonze is a movie/music video director i also really like.
He made the amzing video of Praise you and this one