• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
And explain the story behind it, I think it's a fun experiment so feel free to talk about the photos as well!

24ft8I9.jpg

I took this one when I went to my roof to play with my dogs and relax right after a fight that I had with my dad on a phone call when he decided not to support me on a School I'm going to enter (communication Sciences), it looked way more amazing in person and in my opinion it looks like an angel that made me feel calm

Bonus pic to see the angel shape:

QO2irRO.jpg

Now Era time to post your photos :D

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
Saying one last goodbye to the Southern Alps in New Zealand. Its a bad photo - I took the same picture with my real camera and it came out a bit better.

And before that, from my last hike there (top of Avalanche Peak in Arthurs Pass):

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
pQPRyce.jpg

My new 4 month old kitty found a new place to sleep even though we have 2 cat beds and lots of people beds to sleep on.... As a Devon Rex, at least she wont shed much fur so my receiver wont be full of cat hair.

Bonus pic to see her better:
Rrmh6IV.jpg

Last edited:

Turtleboats

Nov 13, 2017
The start of my run today. Havent ran this route in nearly ten years. Miles and miles of just you, the wetlands, and the boardwalk.

YBG1AzQ.jpg

As I ran, I noticed many of the boards feeling loose and was a bit scared of the bridge collapsing. I could feel the whole boardwalk swaying as I ran. When I used to run this route 10 years ago, the boards felt safe and secure. Perhaps I was just that carefree and never noticed.
lgqSo0d.jpg

The end of the boardwalk (entrance for some,) I guess they added sign recently about warning people about the boardwalk.
C2ElLbw.jpg

Felt good to to be able to run this course again, but also scary. Ill be back here when things dry up in the spring/summer.

Last edited:

Retromelon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some art I've been working on that has a long way to go

The story about it i guess is, its faster to snap a pic to your phone than to upload to gmail on your computer and then download

Last edited:

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
2vmizgz.jpg

I went out to lunch with my father the other day. He was wearing a watch I bought him for Christmas a few years ago. He says it's his favorite and that he always gets compliments whenever he wears it. I haven't seen it a while, so I took a photo.

Last edited:

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
I'm out diving in Palau, took a scenic flight today and snapped a photo of Seventy Islands on my iPhone X. No edits other than cropping.

6b91bb4e-1085-46ed-9pbuk1.jpeg

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
0HCHd9g.jpg

I took this picture because it's stupid as hell.
An ad for a publisher.
"Because you can't read swipe phones"
What? Of course I can. Absolutely moronic.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
The start of my run today. Havent ran this route in nearly ten years. Miles and miles of just you, the wetlands, and the boardwalk.

YBG1AzQ.jpg

As I ran, I noticed many of the boards feeling loose and was a bit scared of the bridge collapsing. I could feel the whole boardwalk swaying as I ran. When I used to run this route 10 years ago, the boards felt safe and secure. Perhaps I was just that carefree and never noticed.
lgqSo0d.jpg

The end of the boardwalk (entrance for some,) I guess they added sign recently about warning people about the boardwalk.
C2ElLbw.jpg

Felt good to to be able to run this course again, but also scary. Ill be back here when things dry up in the spring/summer.
Wow, that looks so hauntingly beautiful!

Nov 30, 2017
3eVa3U3.jpg

A picture of my pup named Onyx, we just got him about a month ago, he's a rescue. My brother actually adopted him, but he's the family dog, he literally loves everyone and is super friendly.