• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3534

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The behind the scenes videos of Jordan Schlansky are some of the funniest things on YouTube and cement Conan O'Brien as one of the quickest comedic minds who's ever lived. I'm in awe of how funny this guy is in completely off the cuff situations. Look at this witty mother fucker...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auh74d_OG8Y

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK

Sorry, had to get the obvious joke out of the way. That said, Oliver Harper's stuff on YouTube actually IS a favourite of mine, so this kind of counts.

mac

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure which The Interrupter is the best but here is one.

Same deal with Pimpbot 5000

No room to post Masturbating Bear or a Staring Contest vid. Or strange Cable Channels.

mac

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Above
Thank you for Inappropriate. I was trying to recall that. And Oldy Olsen

Also New Stamps

I can't find "Old People Injuries" with Bump on the 'Noggin but whatever.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana

Conan during this era was so fucking good. I wish I could rewatch everything he put out during this time.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Triumph at the Attack of The Clones premiere

Triumph at Trump's inauguration

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2017
Triumph at the AotC opening clip always makes me laugh. Same with the old time baseball one.
I went into youtube searching for an old blooper clip where Conan and Andy find out what happened to Babe the pig, but I got this instead. Never seen this clip before, but I laughed my ass off!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Triumph at the AotC opening clip always makes me laugh. Same with the old time baseball one.
I went into youtube searching for an old blooper clip where Conan and Andy find out what happened to Babe the pig, but I got this instead. Never seen this clip before, but I laughed my ass off!

That video is so good.

Ampersands

Oct 25, 2017
No Clueless Gamer?

I'm a huge Conan fan and there's a two media limit so I'll likely be bumping this thread again very soon.

hotcyder

Oct 28, 2017
It's been posted a few times already but Old Fashioned Baseball is a favourite

as is Camp Michael McDonald