• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's here. The time for you to clean up your ro... er I mean, post your gaming setup of 2017!

Here we can admire setups from all different people. From extravagant to budget, your setup is most likely going to be someone's influence.

As per usual, we all have different tastes, so please do not rag, make fun of or criticize anyone's decorations, setups or gear.

Post your gaming setups folks!

ppB3Wyf.jpg

Hzg0jVL.jpg

f9q76bg.jpg

Remember, this we are starting new here.

Celcius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing fancy but here's mine at the moment:
DLIt9CL.jpg

The PC specs are:
Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.8ghz | Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Maximus IX Hero | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200mhz 14-14-14-34-2T | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro | EVGA 3GB GTX 780 Ti + hi-flow bracket | Seasonic X750 | CaseLabs Merlin SM8 | X-Fi Titanium HD | Win 10 Pro 64-bit | ASUS VH236H | Creative T40 | Corsair K70 w/ Cherry MX brown switches | Logitech G400s | Audio Technica ATH-AD700

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
Ah! My thread!

Thanks for picking up the slack Ham. =)

My Room.
flMXLCL.jpg

Xdifqy7.jpg

J8MrFyt.jpg

qGvdrus.jpg

T750Yyw.jpg

Living Room:
3yUrOJI.jpg

CeKPHA3.jpg

reHh3R0.jpg

yYrl2k7.jpg

nVwhpj0.jpg

Panoramas:
UQoOuMc.jpg

pZSIt2D.jpg

Bonus Lighting:
9M1Krc2.jpg

hu9OztT.jpg

Jeremiah

Oct 25, 2017
Love this thread -- will post my pics soon. Subbed!

Switch Zone
ovHjB51l.jpg

Everything Else (PC, PS4 Pro, Soon to Be XB1X)
nsJG1w5l.jpg

2gKMKAVl.jpg

rUkSXG3l.jpg

I know the chair looks silly in the middle but comfort/ergonomics over style!

Last edited:

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Here is my current setup, my work was giving away some older monitors so I took a couple to have some extra screen space. (Also not sure how we quote images now?)
20170919_223752.jpg

Aphotic

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see some of my favorite threads popping up. Thanks for sharing everyone. I just built a brand new gaming PC with my son last weekend but I don't have good pics yet – haven't had time to clean everything up and move it to its permanent location.

Oct 25, 2017
been like this for a bit now, since downsizing my monitor count
1MvwDhD.jpg

should post a pic of my living room setup at some point

Brandson

Oct 26, 2017
I have an excessive amount of retro systems all over my living room setup now. Might post updated pics soon. Kitchen (!?) gaming setup pics to come in 2018. And home theatre sometime after that.

Macello

Oct 25, 2017
Baltimore, Maryland
106" screen and Infinity speakers:
AAdsnDOh.jpg

Optoma 1080p projector:
3q3JR1h.jpg

Home Theater closet, way out of date (got the PS4 Pro and Xbox One in there now)
YXs3djY.jpg

Seating:
JcNHyCq.jpg

Fanatec CSR wheel and stand, which works on PS4 and Xbone with Drivehub now:
3Clh9ON.jpg

Rock Band drums (way out of date too, spent a lot more money on it):
6oDX0O1.jpg

I can post my bedroom setup later (PS4 Pro and Dell 4K monitor.)

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
8Xh81OX.jpg

There is a PS4 there but it is hidden behind the PC

Motherboard: Biostar RACING X370GTN Mini ITX Motherboard
CPU: Ryzen:1700 8 Core @ 3.76GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 at 3000 Mhz - 32 GB
GPU: MSI NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB - Still waiting for this, using a 260x for now
Primary Storage:
WD M.2 500 GB
Secondary Storage: WD 3TB 3.5"
PSU: Corsair 550 W 80+ Bronze
Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S

I also built this:

HWF52D9.jpg

but swapped it out for this in my setup:

IxAL7Iu.png

Last edited:

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Moving December so while I posted my latest setup on that other site, I'll wait till I move and start fresh here. Looking forward to seeing all of yours though!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
First time posting one of these, here's my sort of haphazard setup in my studio apartment. Since I don't host friends here or anything I been too lazy to do any cable management. Also note the Art of Splatoon I got free from Amazon last week, it's quickly become one of my favorite things. I wish I had space here to bring in a CRT and older systems (along with my third set of DK bongos)

Oct 25, 2017
Dundee, Scotland
Love this thread, if only to showcase to me what lots of money and no kids can mean for your house! :D My desk is a hot mess, constantly littered with toys, art supplies and whatever else the kids leave strewn all over it during the day. Not featured in this shot are my PC, PS4 Pro and my Switch, which all reside on shelving under the desk. Some day, when the kids are all grown and I've kicked them out, I'm going to steal one of the spare bedrooms and turn it into a home office.

Fifteen years or so to go!

hPxcVh4.jpg

Barls

Oct 25, 2017
Still have a little work on cable management, but here's my current desk / basement "office" setup.
Finally got around to building a desk into the weird space between the two walls and ended up just getting a piece of butch block counter top, staining and coating it in poly and resting it on 2x4s mounted all the way around on the wall. Love all the space and how sturdy it is.

3bxIOJkl.jpg

ilFfuwvl.jpg

IXGkhnNl.jpg

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
I am getting proper photos done of my setup for 2018, but wanted to celebrate the new era and share a sneak peek of my SNES chair in our new place.

37939824592_703cb728d3_h.jpg

CollectedDust

Oct 27, 2017
Indiana
My favorite thread is back!!! I need to take some new pics and then I'll post my setup.

I upgraded my projector to a Sony VPL-VW675ES this year (native 4k/HDR), and need to update my photos. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and setups!

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Someone needs to do the post your collection thread too.

I would, but of course, didn't get in early enough during the early period, so I don't have that access yet.

Le sigh...

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
I've been living in different cities - so I haven't been anywhere long enough to get a really good setup but that should change in the new year so I'll make sure to post then!

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Amazing view. I always enjoy seeing your setups over the years.

Thanks! It's the first time we have views, really love it. Other rooms have even better views.

I've been living in different cities - so I haven't been anywhere long enough to get a really good setup but that should change in the new year so I'll make sure to post then!

Hey Tabris, awesome to see you back man, Era keeps on giving! While other posters have done great work in filliing your shoes, nothing says new year like a new gaming setup thread from you!

Purdy

Oct 27, 2017
Glad I can still follow Chittagong's setups lol, something to emulate one day.

freeradical

Oct 27, 2017
Do es this need to be added to OP?
I notice some images not showing.

also known as From Tech Team with Love: What's Going On Behind the Scene Vol. 3

Hi! #tech team here. We have an important message about linking images on ResetEra to share with you.

As of this afternoon, many members have reported that their images are not displaying on the page. We have been investigating this problem and came to the conclusion that one of the major image hosting services, imgur.com, has enabled hot link protection on us. In other words, any image on imgur.com linked using HTTPS protocol will not display on ResetEra. It is still possible to use HTTP-based imgur.com image links, though we would like to advise against it as well, as theoretically speaking they could undermine existing security mechanisms on ResetEra. We are contacting imgur.com and trying to find out a solution to this problem now. Meanwhile, we recommend that members use other image hosting services, such as abload.de, to host their images. Thanks for your understanding.

Also, we installed and enabled a new image processing engine. Incorrectly displayed GIF files should be working now :)

Let us know if you are still having problems with images.

Yours,
#tech

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! It's the first time we have views, really love it. Other rooms have even better views.

Hey Tabris, awesome to see you back man, Era keeps on giving! While other posters have done great work in filliing your shoes, nothing says new year like a new gaming setup thread from you!

Thanks man! But it's a fresh start so whoever wants to start it is good with me!

Here is the building and type of view I'm looking at getting in my new apartment:

00U0U_2HFZnfAym2K_1200x900.jpg

If we're not moving to London at end of year. Then it would be living in Soho and I have no clue what my place would look like then. It's all up in the air, find out in a month or so.

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Glad I can still follow Chittagong's setups lol, something to emulate one day.

Ha, that's very kind. I think I might post my old setup(s) in this year's thread, to keep a record here.

Do es this need to be added to OP?
I notice some images not showing.

That should be a forum wide sticky really. Although, I have tried to move away from Imgur anyway after they made it impossible to non-members to hotlink to higher res images, I have to check out this abload thing.

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Thanks man! But it's a fresh start so whoever wants to start it is good with me!

Here is the building and type of view I'm looking at getting in my new apartment:

00U0U_2HFZnfAym2K_1200x900.jpg

If we're not moving to London at end of year. Then it would be living in Soho and I have no clue what my place would look like then. It's all up in the air, find out in a month or so.

Absolutely spectacular. Views are really the one final thing to complete a flat. I've really come to appreciate them. I have something not unlike that in London (no sea view though). In fact, I am pretty sure I have that exact table in a different colour :D

Status
Not open for further replies.