• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
mGLIkGq.jpg

Welcome to the annual Post Your Gaming Setup thread. A tradition started over 10 years ago - from one legacy forum to the next. Post your gaming setups, living rooms, game collections, office setups, PC setups, furniture choices, any other home designs, and portable setups. This thread can be used for anything you want to post related to where you game or where you live. It's essentially ResetEra Cribs edition. Brag and compliment - no negative statements around someone's setup unless they are asking for critical feedback.

Here is my setup as of Jan 2019. I will have updates through out the early part of the year with mounting my new 65" X900F TV and installing a shelf on the left to add my statues and my HomePod. As well as completing a dining room set. And eventually getting an Xbox One X.

fYfkxKo.jpg

ik6lsUm.jpg

gKy3pxS.jpg

sIm8HBx.jpg

Enfxfeu.jpg

Here is my office:

YHJ0QfC.jpg

dNIJodu.jpg

Here is night mode:

qXQlrh9.jpg

Hm0ajcg.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
tabris

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Here is the rest of my home design as I left the OP focused on my gaming setup.

Here are some misc views:

e30QbtV.jpg

hWecw8n.jpg

LXRYHxt.jpg

Here is my kitchen:

0cfNeRV.jpg

iDm6QZH.jpg

Here is my master bedroom (ignore messy sheets):

WBMywRg.jpg

2Qn8SBU.jpg

Here is my master bathroom:

MYD8lDh.jpg

AzmL2n4.jpg

master15

Nov 28, 2017
The return of my favourite thread!

Things have largely remained the same from last year. I have 55" Sony A1E OLED, with PS4 Pro connected to it. Enjoying a lot of the HDR content. Have Sony HTCT290 sound bar, which is a compromise when you live in a downtown apartment.

LNZaHNb.jpg

ptxfG5R.jpg

5kCvRGs.jpg

67zthsd.jpg

rufoWQJ.jpg

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
You fancy lads with your sleek setups! I'll take some picks of my messy dank later.

Edit: Posted mine

I'll participate this year. Mines not sleek, but I like it.

kQc2yvG.jpg

dn3zNPn.jpg

VGM vinyl's and Saturn, Sega/Mega CD games.
Jp233Ft.jpg

PS1, PS1 JP, PC Engine, Neo-Geo CD, Dreamcast, Nes, Gameboy, Wii, GC, Wiiu, N64 games.
CbA6Rfw.jpg

Xbox 360, PS3, 3DO, Lynx, 2600,2700, SNES, Extra consoles, PS2, Xbox and Old Gamepro's/ EGM.
vlUMZ8N.jpg

Nes, Snes, console boxes.
WDi1mwR.jpg

Genesis, Master System, 32x games
T8FIhom.jpg

Recently went PS2 crazy and a little Xbox beefing up.
Ai3un5I.jpg

Last edited:

signal

Oct 28, 2017
e: this photo was old I guess I need a 2019 one 🤔

Last edited:

Mona-chan

Oct 31, 2017
We finally have a 2019 setup thread.

Recently got a desk to create a basic gaming setup and it works fine, even if it is not as sleek and polished as others' setups here.

2uutRkL_d.jpg

A small TV
OG PS4
PS3 Slim
PS2 Slim (not pictured)
MacBook Air
Blue Snowball
Elgato Game Capture HD

It's a start, but throughout the year parts of it will be upgraded, especially the TV....

myzhi

Oct 27, 2017
Must be nice to be single and without kids. My place looks like a tornado went through with kids stuff everywhere. Still, I wouldn't trade my kids for anything.

Yogh

Dec 13, 2018
Poland
The fuck kind of job do you have?

His avatar explains everything.

Must be nice to be single and without kids. My place looks like a tornado went through with kids stuff everywhere. Still, I wouldn't trade my kids for anything.

Same. That is why my gaming setups look like this:
bq5XTH7.jpg

6JZyp8h.jpg

And that's on a good day, when I have time to clean a bit (and I work remotely, from home). Kids are so absorbing that all my plans regarding a great setup both for PC and console gaming are restricted only to hardware and software revisions without much flare and fancy decor - I don't have time for it. Maybe when the little guy grows up a bit I'll sacrifice some hours for more pleasant environment. Right now I don't even have a shade on my ceiling lamp in the PC room, just bare bulbs.

And I love it the way it is.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Here's my little setup :
9XiYrhe.jpg

Complete update done this year. The chair is not on the shot because it's ugly as fuck. Core i7 8700k, GTX 1080ti, 16gigs of ram, one 258go system ssd, one 500go ssd for games, and one 1to hard drive for the rest. Main screen is 1440p 144hz G-Sync. The other is just a shitty 1080p.

CollectedDust

Oct 27, 2017
Indiana
Thanks to tabris for (finally) setting up the 2019 thread!

I remodeled my room during 2018, and took inspiration from some stuff I saw here (particular shout-out to the setup shared by Galdius). My goal was to add more seating and declutter the room with built-in shelving. I took the opportunity to also darken the room, update some equipment, and get a larger screen. By the time I finished, the room turned out to be quite different from last year (which you can see here)

jmC5qpF.jpg

O1i2VVa.jpg

6Oh4I7m.jpg

XDnpVFz.jpg

zkzjB0Q.jpg

I moved the old shelving to the basement bar, and added a retro gaming area with a couple of Arcade1up cabinets I modded (super fun project).

Ve9Xt47.jpg

24y5Cyx.jpg

Last edited:

Galdius

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to tabris for (finally) setting up the 2019 thread!

I remodeled my room during 2018, and took inspiration from some stuff I saw here (particular shout-out to the setup shared by Galdius). My goal was to add more seating and declutter the room with built-in shelving. I took the opportunity to also darken the room, update some equipment, and get a larger screen. By the time I finished, the room turned out to be quite different from last year (which you can see here)

I'm glad my setup inspired you.
Comparing your pics to last year's the upgrade is amazing.
I love your new setup.
The dark colors are really nice on the room.

As for my pictures, I need to take new ones.
The sad part is I'll probably stop using my game room to display my consoles since I moved out.
On my apartment I have a little game room that I installed some regular shelves but I didn't like how they turned out so I will install new ones on the coming weeks.

I will use the current game room if I can't put everything in the new one (this will probably happen) but let's wait.
Will try to post a few pictures during the weekend to show how everything is displayed right now.

tomd96

Jul 6, 2018
Love these setups. Mine is basically identical to my post in the 2018 thread, just with a PS3 Slim added and a few tweaks to the layout of books/games/figures on the shelves in the office (still a work-in-progress). Probably won't be making any significant changes this year myself but look forward to seeing other setups posted!

Vormund

Oct 27, 2017
"messy sheets" lol. Clearly no kids anywhere near that bed.

My day is not complete without having to dodge toys on the floor.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
mGLIkGq.jpg

Welcome to the annual Post Your Gaming Setup thread. A tradition started over 10 years ago - from one legacy forum to the next. Post your gaming setups, living rooms, game collections, office setups, PC setups, furniture choices, any other home designs, and portable setups. This thread can be used for anything you want to post related to where you game or where you live. It's essentially ResetEra Cribs edition. Brag and compliment - no negative statements around someone's setup unless they are asking for critical feedback.

Here is my setup as of Jan 2019. I will have updates through out the early part of the year with mounting my new 65" X900F TV and installing a shelf on the left to add my statues and my HomePod. As well as completing a dining room set. And eventually getting an Xbox One X.

fYfkxKo.jpg

ik6lsUm.jpg

gKy3pxS.jpg

sIm8HBx.jpg

Enfxfeu.jpg

Here is my office:

YHJ0QfC.jpg

dNIJodu.jpg

Here is night mode:

qXQlrh9.jpg

Hm0ajcg.jpg

No kidding but i was gonna joke "are you Patrick Bateman?"

Then i seen your avatar.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Please everyone post your more serfy setups. A decade of Tabris bragging has gotten boring.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
Arguably the most humble gaming set-up which will be posted in this thread:

hS7M1P0.jpg

Don't have a TV so this is where I do most of my gaming.

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Gaming setup thread. Posts entire home that looks like it costs a fortune and a half.

Vic2003

Dec 8, 2017
Here is the rest of my home design as I left the OP focused on my gaming setup.

Here are some misc views:

e30QbtV.jpg

hWecw8n.jpg

LXRYHxt.jpg

Here is my kitchen:

0cfNeRV.jpg

iDm6QZH.jpg

Here is my master bedroom (ignore messy sheets):

WBMywRg.jpg

2Qn8SBU.jpg

Here is my master bathroom:

MYD8lDh.jpg

AzmL2n4.jpg
mGLIkGq.jpg

fYfkxKo.jpg

ik6lsUm.jpg

gKy3pxS.jpg

sIm8HBx.jpg

Enfxfeu.jpg

Here is my office:

YHJ0QfC.jpg

dNIJodu.jpg

Here is night mode:

qXQlrh9.jpg

Hm0ajcg.jpg
Beautiful setup man.

CollectedDust

Oct 27, 2017
Indiana
I'm glad my setup inspired you.
Comparing your pics to last year's the upgrade is amazing.
I love your new setup.
The dark colors are really nice on the room.

As for my pictures, I need to take new ones.
The sad part is I'll probably stop using my game room to display my consoles since I moved out.
On my apartment I have a little game room that I installed some regular shelves but I didn't like how they turned out so I will install new ones on the coming weeks.

I will use the current game room if I can't put everything in the new one (this will probably happen) but let's wait.
Will try to post a few pictures during the weekend to show how everything is displayed right now.
I appreciate the kind words. Sorry to hear you had to leave your old setup, it truly was amazing. Looking forward to seeing how your new setup is coming along!

Lardonate

Oct 25, 2017
Does this count as a gaming setup? I'd take a pic of my desk but that's just a desk with a couple of screens and a keyboard.

img_2112dvjhz.jpg

img_2107lwjjf.jpg

p10707659ikrd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.