• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
mGLIkGq.jpg

Welcome to the annual Post Your Gaming Setup thread. A tradition started over 10 years ago - from one legacy forum to the next. Post your gaming setups, living rooms, game collections, office setups, PC setups, furniture choices, any other home designs, and portable setups. This thread can be used for anything you want to post related to where you game or where you live. It's essentially ResetEra Cribs edition. Brag and compliment - no negative statements around someone's setup unless they are asking for critical feedback.

Here is my setup as of Jan 2020. A quick note, the reflection is easily removed when I click the button to bring down the blinds. I took the first 3 photos using the new wide angle option on my iPhone so some aspects may look a bit stretched.

2DOOqI0.jpg

iR3Hj6G.jpg

Za6x5Fn.jpg

YHJ0QfC.jpg

yRZY5HO.jpg

ZSfLkHL.jpg

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Love these threads. Hopefully, I can finally show my setup this year.

Dylan

Oct 28, 2017
Hey OP, currently strapped for cash. Anything you could spare would help. Thanks.

Athrum

Oct 18, 2019
That apartment looks like it costs a small fortune. Nice flex op, looks really cool.

Oct 27, 2017
Mine is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from tabris but I'll post anyway. I live with a roommate and our house isn't big so all of our stuff is consolidated to our rooms outside of a living room television with a Apple TV.

Ly0WesY.jpg

VbGUnhF.jpg

ci4MIXF.jpg

Ignore my cable management, I just moved the desk to an opposite corner of my room and haven't gotten around to getting it done yet.

I got into minimalism a few years ago after dealing with depression and anxiety really badly. I had probably 10 times as much stuff; hundreds of physical games, tons of art books and manga, every system back to my PS1, multiple monitors, a big desk, a computer way more powerful then I needed, separate M/KB for gaming/browsing, and a big tv (err big for me 55"). The money I used to spend on unnecessary things (for me), I now spend on experiences. I just got back from Hong Kong right before Christmas, and I'm going to Japan for two weeks in April. I did keep some things that were my favorites (I love Junji Ito, and Persona/Catherine).

PC is a 9400F/1660 which is plenty since I really only play PUBG, and visual novels.

For anybody wondering what the poster sitting under my monitor is. I recently spent a week in Hong Kong and was on Hennessey Road when a 800,000 person march happened. That poster was being given away by The Democratic Party of HK. I need to get it framed.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Man, that must be a real nightmare playing with all the reflections. Would definitely consider moving.

(Kidding, amazing place)

Oct 27, 2017
Mine is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from tabris but I'll post anyway. I live with a roommate and our house isn't big so all of our stuff is consolidated to our rooms outside of a living room television with a Apple TV.

Ly0WesY.jpg

VbGUnhF.jpg

ci4MIXF.jpg

Ignore my cable management, I just moved the desk to an opposite corner of my room and haven't gotten around to getting it done yet.

I got into minimalism a few years ago after dealing with depression and anxiety really badly. I had probably 10 times as much stuff; hundreds of physical games, tons of art books and manga, every system back to my PS1, multiple monitors, a big desk, a computer way more powerful then I needed, separate M/KB for gaming/browsing, and a big tv (err big for me 55"). The money I used to spend on unnecessary things (for me), I now spend on experiences. I just got back from Hong Kong right before Christmas, and I'm going to Japan for two weeks in April. I did keep some things that were my favorites (I love Junji Ito, and Persona/Catherine).

PC is a 9400F/1660 which is plenty since I really only play PUBG, and visual novels.

For anybody wondering what the poster sitting under my monitor is. I recently spent a week in Hong Kong and was on Hennessey Road when a 800,000 person march happened. That poster was being given away by The Democratic Party of HK. I need to get it framed.
I really like your setup!

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
nice setup tabris!

although I'll never understand why you outfit it with cheap ikea furniture :p

inc ikea room setup from me later

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
On mobile it's basically impossible to tell it's not real pictures.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Nothing fancy - just plain and simple, like the way I want

Dont mind the wires and stuff, need to clean up lol

My media room/entertainment room sofa set

ISiGVpX.jpg

My main set up for all my gaming needs

TV: Sony x900f - 75'' 4K HDR
Gaming Desktop: Ryzen 5 3600, RX 580 8GB, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD, 240 GB SSD
Gaming Laptop (used to play older games): i7 dual core, Nvidia GeForce 745m 2GB, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD
Playstation 4
Playstation 3 (Hidden in the table)
WiiU (Hidden in the table)
Dualshock 3 (for PS3)
Dualshock 4 Black (for PS4)
Dualshock 4 Gold (for PC gaming)
WiiU Pro Controller (for WiiU hidden in table)
PS3, PS4, WiiU games all hidden in table

IjQUjMi.jpg

9ckMkS4.jpg

Oh and in before tiny door posts ;p

Edit:

Outside my media room

TV: Sony Bravia KDL-32BX420 32''
Monitor: HP 23''
Previous Gaming Desktop (now used to stream stuff while I workout/render videos): AMD Radeon 7850 2GB, AMD Athlon X2 630, 6 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD
Another Desktop used for the TV
Playstation 2 (Hidden in table under cover)
Wii (Hidden in table under cover)
Roku TV Box (on top of the desktop on the left)
Netgear Router
Playstation 2 Games, Wii Games, PSP games, PS1 games, etc in drawers

BAdSR4k.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Tabris is about separating the lords from the serfs :P

Also, that looks like Vancouver! F00king west coast neighbours and their mild weather conditions.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Haven't really changed much since last year. Moved my shelf in here and got a new Xbox controller for the PC. I keeps my jars of cavities "gamerfuel" on deck in case I get a lil' ol' sweet toof.

mrXK7U7.jpg

At night when the magic happens
GPlUjc3.jpg

.hacked

Dec 10, 2017
xnzJC7B_d.jpg

my movable gamestation, lets me move around to different rooms in the house depending if have to keep eyes on the kids, get in a early game before work or just want to get some alone time.

SONofZARDOZ

Nov 26, 2019
Why are none of the images showing up for me in this thread? I've never had that happen on here before.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada

ISiGVpX.jpg

Gaming Laptop (used to play older games): i7 dual core, Nvidia GeForce 745m 2GB, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD
Playstation 4
Dualshock 3 (for PS3)

IjQUjMi.jpg

Oh and in before tiny door posts ;p

I'm intrigued about that tiny door, but I otherwise love this set-up.

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018

ISiGVpX.jpg

Playstation 4
Dualshock 3 (for PS3)

IjQUjMi.jpg

Oh and in before...........
Assuming that the door is full size, that is a big fucking TV.

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
Posting my theater room right now as it's clean. Had to cater t he room for children so kept it simple. I have my desktop/pc setup on the other room behind the screen. Will post when I clean it up.

Entrance
fI4JCQE.jpg

Screen, Consoles, in wall speakers, Sub
aPMoZTI.jpg

Close up
BAT7FFm.jpg

Tried to keep the wiring as clean as possible but very difficult with so many systems
DzQGTNF.jpg

Atoms speakers, rear speakers and projector. Trustee Benq W1070 still going strong
2eN5i4m.jpg

Couches
zuy1vUF.jpg

Side view
ooJCGgl.jpg

W1070 in action
fy4MW2W.jpg

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
Nice SoTC art, OP. I got to say I'm surprised to see an iMac in a pad like this and not an iMac Pro or a new Mac Pro

Sick theater Badcoo