• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
MOD EDIT - Please post a reason behind your choices. If this thread becomes just images it will be locked.
DtCIMUWX4AEIPJA.jpg

Link has been my main since Smash 64 so no changes here, however I like to try all characters, but here are going to be my most played characters as of right now (I will see if I like Richter more then Simon and will check out the newcomers).

Click this link to make your roster.

https://apps.warchamp7.com/smash/rosterUlt/

Last edited by a moderator:

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
o1CSlfZ.png

I've played Ness since Brawl, almost exclusively when Smash 4 came out but I got a little bored of him since he was a bit too cookie cutter with his combos in 4. Still love him and the Earthbound franchise and he's still the character I'm best with. I've liked Pikachu in every game and the fact that he has a spike now makes me really excited to play him. For the past few months I've mained Corrin and she's a lot of fun to play. Ike is really fun to play and it looks like he's been buffed. Richter and K. Rool are the 2 newcomers I'm looking forward to playing the most.

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
rrpgEW1.png

These are the six I'm most interested in playing at the moment. Bowser, Zelda, Shulk, and Corrin are who I enjoyed playing the most in Smash 4, and Inkling and Dark Samus are the newcomers that look the most interesting to play as to me. If any of them turn out bad or unenjoyable, then I'll just try out others starting with Sonic and Robin.

But my REAL main for casual play will always be the Random button.

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
Was gonna post but then I got overwhelmed

So many characters and so many that I like to play even

Wish I had a switch

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This is so awesome! My main character has been Lucas since Brawl. I'm hoping for someone new but I think WiiU/3DS was the perfect opportunity for it. Eh, we'll see. I have Sonic as a backup sometimes. Zelda was my main in Melee, and Luigi was my main in Smash 64.

DlTkPcj.png

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Been rolling with Toon Link since Brawl (replaced Young Link from Melee), Squirtle was loads of fun in Project M, Villager was the best Smash 4 character, Lucas I've dabbled with and he's fun like Ness, Ike because best sword man, Samus I've always avoided like the plague but hopefully she won't suck for once.
ONLIym9.png

Oct 27, 2017
I've gone through 3 different image uploading hosts and can't find one on mobile that will generate a link that will display on Era, so I'm gonna list them:

Marth
Pokemon Trainer
Snake
Simon
Shulk
Ice Climbers
Inkling
Mario
Bayonetta

I see myself playing these characters the most.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Cloud cloud cloud
Smaush.jpg

my squad.

Probably gonna mostly stick with Cloud and try out the newbies and see if I like them

I loved ivysaur in project m so yeah good to have him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.