• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else feel that all these threads like what's your twitter handle, occupation, how'd you get your user name is a little troubling considering we've been targeted by alt right and 4 Chan trolls. Who also were targeting resetera whe n it launched but nothing happened?

SturokBGD

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
@stuminus3

I follow back. Follow me if you want to hear the hottest takes on music, movies and video games from 35 years ago. Also random Twin Peaks references.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
@Bl4ckfl4g

My only teets are angry tweets at Trump, a couple to Bungie, and a couple for a Dark Souls contest.

Still don't really know how to use it.

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
@xsquiddo

Mostly just retweet or post about videogames and art or music and anime but i do post other stuff from time to time too. Pretty new to twitter.

Edit: i use twitter more often now i will follow anyone back that follows me from Era.
https://twitter.com/xsquiddo

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
@DeutscheDogges

My entire Twitter existence is dogs, US politics and sports. I like way too many things and there are times where I need a break from the platform but I've made lots of real life friendships solely because of Twitter though, so it's served me well.

Erik Twice

Nov 2, 2017
I have two Twitter accounts associated with my blog, one in English and one in Spanish.
Erik Twice

Erik Twice en español

Sadly, being busy with work stuff has slowed down my output but it's where I release my articles, as well as other thoughts on games and share other articles I find interesting.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
@FFireworker.

I've been using it more lately - it was essential when the old forum went down. Many of us wouldn't have found each other, and eventually made it into the Discord, without it.

TripOpt55

Oct 25, 2017
@TripOpt55

I post mostly about games, TV and sports stuff. Will go back and follow people from here. If you see TripOpt55 following you, I'm from here!

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
@Outbreak_Zone and @DeadDropStudios - Both handles for my indie games Outbreak: The New Nightmare and Outbreak.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Keep your voice down, bruh.

Mines "too real" and "edgy as fuck."
No but seriously I try to keep my online presence divided between all the websites I use.

Yep. Sometimes I slip up, and I feel anyone who really wanted to know could piece them all together and deduce my actual name nshit, but I tend to avoid actively making that easy.

Deleted member 11157

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll add you nice folks. Foreign language twitterers, post your handles also. I like trying to translate foreign languages even with no background in it.

Deleted member 11157

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like that some of you are apologizing for your twitter content, as if twitter was a medium for goos thought provoking content.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nappuccino - I mostly post weird snippets of conversations I have, and observations about movies that have been out for a decade plus. Sometimes, when I get my fiction published, I provide links to the publications.