• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I'm still kind of new to this Twitter thing. I usually post about MegaMan Battle Network or things like that.
@megarock_exe

I'd like to see more interesting things to retweet because I'm usually seeing a lot of the same art I don't really care for.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
@ zoso006

I'm not much of an interesting follow as i just retweet things as my anxiety makes it difficult to post anything without overthinking it for several minutes. I'm amazed I post here as much as I do.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
@AndroidSophia

Pretty regular tweeter when it comes to video games and anime, and other stuff. Right now there's a whole lot of Monster Hunter World on there tho.

dragonlife

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
https://twitter.com/dragonlife29

I'll follow back if it's obvious you're an ERA member by looking to see if we have mutual follow/ers. My Twitter is basically gay shit, left-wing shit, and board game shit, with some video game shit thrown in.

Also, I mute anyone that posts or retweets MHW stuff, as a heads up (Have to wait till the PC release. RIP).

EDIT: I've followed some of you.

Last edited:

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
I'm @Jimbobthon on Twitter.

Some randomness, yesterday i was tweeting a lot about the 30th Anniversary of Red Dwarf. I tend to tweet a lot about gaming and day to day life (hope you like dogs). I tend to follow most people back who follow me, so there is that.

Last edited:

Baz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Helens
I emailed the guy who has Bazza a while back cos he hadn't used his account since 2012 but today he replied saying he'd rather hold onto it. :(

Dunno why but I genuinely thought he might say yes.

The guy who has Baz uses it and @baza is some fake spammy profile that also hasn't been touched in years, but I've no way to contact them. I tried recover password to see the contact details but the email address I guessed from the redacted version it shows me, bounces straight back. What a waste!

I guess I'll stick with dumbass @baz9torres. I'm disappointed.

Baz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Helens
I emailed the guy who has Bazza a while back cos he hadn't used his account since 2012 but today he replied saying he'd rather hold onto it. :(

Dunno why but I genuinely thought he might say yes.

The guy who has Baz uses it and @baza is some fake spammy profile that also hasn't been touched in years, but I've no way to contact them. I tried recover password to see the contact details but the email address I guessed from the redacted version it shows me, bounces straight back. What a waste!

I guess I'll stick with dumbass @baz9torres. I'm disappointed.
Thinking of changing from baz9torres to bazxbaz. What does everyone reckon?

Openrob

Nov 5, 2017
We just got to 10 followers today!
@Revo_Squared

We only really started using this account this week. Cover events in London and discuss Marvel and video game rumors, but honestly will just chat a bunch of shit at times haha.

Will follow back

Resident4t.

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
@resident4t

I rarely tweet or retweet anything, but I guess I'll follow anyone unfortunate enough to follow me.

I mostly use twitter to follow videogames peoples and Wario64.

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
My Twitter is @tmanplaysgames. I post mostly a mix of video games, cute animals, and politics.

My podcast's Twitter is @MakeMeAPodcast which I'm starting more advertising on soon. Two guys who talk about games, one who plays them regularly and one who doesn't. Any followers/new listeners there would be appreciated.

OniLinkPlus

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
@ VoicesOfViolet

I had an older Twitter account but I uh... destroyed it after some rough shit happened this past summer so I made this one the other day for a fresh start

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
@GeneYorkMorgan

I barely tweet unless it's to plug an article/comic book review I worked on. Trying to be more active about it. These days, I tweet when I'm going live on Twitch as I recently started playing and streaming Bloodborne for fun. I don't have a PS camera yet but it's in the pipeline. Otherwise, other types of tweets are usually about games, beer, NY politics, my art work, and other random crap.

Last edited:

Cilla

Oct 29, 2017
Queensland, Australia
@Cilllah

Talk about my life and moving to the US
But it's also my main way to connect to gaming news, publishers etc and to share my reviews etc!

Love talking about games and anime.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
@Gam3rJM

Pretty uninteresting. Really not meant to be read by more than a few people, I mostly just use Twitter for following others. Also check out my likes. I really just use my Twitter to bookmark tweets I like (RT for ones I really like, Like for ones I just like.....I never Retweet AND Like something, ever).

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
@smashmode - personal account. Random tweets

@SeattleSinBin - Hockey/Seattle Arena/ NHL stuff

@PuyallupIndivis -Politics, local grassroots, Resist Trump etc