• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
0xtycqo8l2421.jpg

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Said it in the other thread but the visuals of that poster very strongly reminds me of the 2007 French horror movie Inside.

Even the synopsis sounds reminsicent of Inside; I wonder if that was an influence. Prominently displaying scissors + horror movie + a plot about unexpected visitors at night = first thing that comes to mind for me is Inside

1*mKuqnHw57alKEEGR8gCUpQ.jpeg

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Said it in the other thread but the visuals of that poster very strongly reminds me of the 2007 French horror movie Inside.

Even the synopsis sounds reminsicent of Inside; I wonder if that was an influence. Prominently displaying scissors + horror movie + a plot about unexpected visitors at night = first thing that comes to mind for me is Inside

1*mKuqnHw57alKEEGR8gCUpQ.jpeg

Came in to say this. What if he came up with this idea, not knowing this existed.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Came in to say this. What if he came up with this idea, not knowing this existed.
Well, Get Out was inspired by horror movies like Stepford Wives and Rosemary's Baby. If this is going to be subverting home invasion horror, then Inside, The Strangers, Them/Ils, Funny Games, High Tension, etc are probably going to be influences

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Very, very excited to see what ideas he has for this. Get Out is a phenomenally well written film.