• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
What did they do do that trailer. Epilepsy warning for people sensitive to flashes.

But yeah, looks like Battlefield.

Whats the lore behind launching rockets during tornado weather?

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
I guess they did this on purpose so EA can't decode any hidden identifying data from the video, protecting the leaker.

Lionheart360

Oct 27, 2017
That showed some new vehicles, a robot dog, and some new levelution? Barely any actual combat gameplay. There's no way this was meant to be the reveal trailer and was instead probably shown to EA executives.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
how is a video even produced this in the first place? I don't understand. Was it made like this deliberately?

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I couldn't watch the whole thing, started getting a headache... can't wait for the official reveal though

EDIT: Okay yeah fr don't watch this lol. I don't have Epilepsy or anything but my head is starting to pound. Bit sleep-deprived right now so that isn't helping but mannn

Last edited:

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
What did they do do that trailer. Epilepsy warning for people sensitive to flashes.
I was asking myself all the time if the flashes are actually part of the trailer or part of the potato quality.
Whats the lore behind launching rockets during tornado weather?
So many questions. I was almost expecting a "Battlefield in SPACE!" twist at the end.
Looks great.
Hope the meme face stays on the official showing
No, in the actual game. All the time.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do keep in mind that this is an early internal trailer, I think, so not the one they'll release next month

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
I'm guessing we'll get this trailer at the Xbox event, and then a full gameplay reveal at the EA Play in July?

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
How many shit leaks do we have to endure before we can finally see the "in-game trailer" that looks 100 times better than gameplay, Dice?

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Resolution is super low, you can really tell that releasing cross gen has had some drawbacks on the visual quality. The concern in that thread the other week was warranted.