• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Seem legit enough, and lines up with leaked details about the game out there already (avatar having red and blue hair).

I can confirm that this is a brand new FE game, and it has been completed for quite some time now. I'm not sure what the delay has been in announcing it. Interestingly, some aspects of it seem to be reused from the canceled Wii FE game. Additionally, the rumors of an FE4 remake are real as well. Gust has helped a lot with this development - if you aren't familiar with their work, you should take a look at the Atelier games on the Switch. There are many new characters in this game, and I believe people are overreacting a bit about the summoning with thinking of this as a full-blown FEH-style game. Other people with insider information have been mentioning the blue and red haired protagonist for awhile now and waiting for the Direct reveal, I've just decided to finally show a bit.

M0fORHQ.jpeg

Mo9ZOSu.jpeg

xGjpiBH.jpeg

SjUdVUt.jpeg

unknown.png

Last edited:

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Hope these are real, it's been a few years so the timing works.

But I still gotta finish the other routes in 3H 😭

medinaria

Oct 30, 2017
hate the hair, hate the art style, hate the character designs, will still play and probably enjoy anyway

so it goes

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Looks just underwhelming enough to be real
I get they're low res and possibly even off screen but you can't even see that guys facial details in the first screen shot and the fog in the last screen shot looks awful
Also lol at the artifacts on the hair
Maybe these are handheld

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Graphic look pretty good but man that hair. Looks like a fruit roll up or those mix airhead lmao

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Not a fan of that hair.

My biggest desire for Fire Emblem is for the animations to somehow recapture the feeling the 2D animations give in terms of weight, my overall favorite FE is Path of Radiance but I don't think any of the 3D games have come close to matching the feeling of the 2D games' battle animations.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That hair is awful. At least commit to a colour like SMT5, which does have good long hair. Provided this is real at least.

Xenomiggs

Nov 8, 2017
Miami, FL
I remember Path of Radiance was "leaked" on April 1st, so people naturally thought it was fake. I'm getting the same vibes almost two decades later and loving it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that it has 2 different versions of the support menu and neither one is quite right, ideally it should have the larger menu of the 2nd picture with the portraits from the 3rd. Not surprised to see the text too small again

Seems too elaborate to be fake however the protagonist being seen from directly from behind is very suspicious, if you were making a fake that's exactly how you would show them so you don't have to model or design the rest of their body.

WWWWWWWWWW is Lucina, right?

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
Aww, I was hoping that we would get a Genealogy remake next :/

Really need to see how that red/blue-haired character looks from the front before I can make a judgment on if it looks cool or godawful.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
i want this dude and nahobino to be in the next smash game so the switch pro's SoC can melt from simultaneous hair physics

LauraLaMer

Banned
Dec 5, 2021
So you can customize the main character again? Phew, I was worried because the original leak mentioned a guy.