• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Spotted by Neon Noir in the BC thread.

xAkHmo2.png

Appearing here.

The last batch of BC OG Xbox games, ones not already included in the Games on Demand service on 360, were added to the 360 store the same way as shown in the image. Games already on that service like Halo: CE could be included in this upcoming wave, so it might not be limited to these 4 titles if that's all that's been added (and no, Orta isn't part of that existing list...).

Morrowind Includes the expansions as well according to the description on the gamepage.
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition includes Morrowind plus all of the content from the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions. An epic, open-ended single-player RPG, Morrowind allows you to create and play any kind of character imaginable. You can choose to follow the main storyline and find the source of the evil blight that plagues the land, or set off on your own to explore strange locations and develop your character based on their actions throughout the game. Featuring stunning 3D graphics, open-ended gameplay, and an incredible level of detail and interactivity, Morrowind offers a gameplay experience like no other.

OG Xbox games on the 360 Games on Demand service but not yet backwards compatible on XB1.

• Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
  • Fable
  • Indigo Prophecy
  • Halo: Combat Evolved
  • Magatama (JPN)
  • Puyo Pop Fever (JPN)
  • Burnout 3: Takedown
  • Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  • Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows
  • Guilty Gear XX #Reload
  • The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
  • Jade Empire
  • Zapper: One Wicked Cricket
  • Raze's Hell
  • Sega Soccer Slam
  • BlowOut
  • Max Payne
  • Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Any one of those could also be added to BC in this wave.

Mod edit:

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY edition (includes DLC)
Destroy All Humans
MX Unleashed
Full Spectrum Warrior

So it looks like Panzer....

Elite Action: Fields of Glory will be coming too since it's in the UK store.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n3...ore-coming-to-og-backward-compatibility-today

Last edited:

Shuri

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OG gaffers will remember how tons of posters ended up "scammed" out of promised free copies of Destroy All Humans back in the days :lol :lol

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll take one Burnout 3, please

Pretty please!

MX Unleashed is legit, btw

THQ Nordic is doing good work

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
OG gaffers will remember how tons of posters ended up "scammed" out of promised free copies of Destroy All Humans back in the days :lol :lol
What happened there?

I'll take one Burnout 3, please

Pretty please!

MX Unleashed is legit, btw

THQ Nordic is doing good work
Is that the one that was like open world? I remember there being one with monster trucks and shit that let you play in the world without racing.

Played it at a friends house a bunch but I never actually knew the name and that was made it hard to get a copy for myself on PS2 lol

toa95

Oct 27, 2017
Please Burnout 3.... Please Burnout 3.... X purchase will be justified 10 times over if I can play Burnout 3 in 4k

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, Morrowind.

Could it be a title with some extra improvements?

Be hilarious if I finally bought a One for Morrowind.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I hope it's more than those. Outside Morrwind it's a pretty weak list I feel. Especially when it comes to getting more exclusives on the service, which are the biggest titles that seem to be pushed for by the community. Why we still haven't seen the likes of JSRF, Orta, or Conker is beyond me.

Shuri

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What happened there?
That was in a time where industry people actually hung out in public on GAF. There was someone from the team (cant remember the exact position) who came to the forums and I believe asked posters to vote for the game (i think?) in some goty online contest, and if the game won, the voters from the forums would get a free copy of the game.

The game won, but the guy never answered any emails or even logged back to the forum once it was done.

I bet Wario64 remember this.. It's been a very very log time.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
OG Xbox games on the 360 Games on Demand service but not yet backwards compatible on XB1.

• Fable
  • Indigo Prophecy
  • Magatama (JPN)
  • Puyo Pop Fever (JPN)
  • Guilty Gear XX #Reload
  • Jade Empire
  • Raze's Hell
  • Sega Soccer Slam
  • BlowOut
  • Max Payne

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man. I'll literally pull Morrowind out of my OG Xbox and throw it in the Xbox One X sitting a few feet away. I'm happy already.

Oct 25, 2017

• Fable
  • Indigo Prophecy
  • Magatama (JPN)
  • Puyo Pop Fever (JPN)
  • Guilty Gear XX #Reload
  • Jade Empire
  • Raze's Hell
  • Sega Soccer Slam
  • BlowOut
  • Max Payne
My bets:
Crash (free marketing for the remaster)
Halo because well duh
Splinter Cell
Spyro (free marketing again)
and Max Payne games

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for mining you but have there been many bugs reported in games?

I wouldn't mind a glitch in Ninja Gaiden but I'd be extremely bummed if something went wrong in Morrowind a 100 hours in.

I have not heard of additional glitches popping up from the emulator. Mind you I recall Morrowind could get rough on the Original Xbox so, unless those were just performance issues that could be solved by the additional power of those new consoles, I would imagine it won't be perfect.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for mining you but have there been many bugs reported in games?

I wouldn't mind a glitch in Ninja Gaiden but I'd be extremely bummed if something went wrong in Morrowind a 100 hours in.

Morrowind always had bugs, though the GOTY version had less full on gamebreaking stuff IIRC.

Save often and make a couple dozen saves if you need, whatever feels adequate.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
Metal Arms would be more exciting than most of the choices on this list.

Like seriously whats the point of this when you wont even give us JSRF or something.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa

• Fable
  • Indigo Prophecy
  • Magatama (JPN)
  • Puyo Pop Fever (JPN)
  • Guilty Gear XX #Reload
  • Jade Empire
  • Raze's Hell
  • Sega Soccer Slam
  • BlowOut
  • Max Payne
Stubbs the Zombie and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas as well, unless they've been delisted. I know I owned them from the digital store though.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
That was in a time where industry people actually hung out in public on GAF. There was someone from the team (cant remember the exact position) who came to the forums and I believe asked posters to vote for the game (i think?) in some goty online contest, and if the game won, the voters from the forums would get a free copy of the game.

The game won, but the guy never answered any emails or even logged back to the forum once it was done.

I bet Wario64 remember this.. It's been a very very log time.
Holy shit lmao what a con artist.

I wonder if he thought that it wouldn't actually happen or so many people voted and he realized he couldn't live up to his promise. What a fool! Just like those people who promise to donate like a dollar to a charity per retweet and then get 25,000 retweets.

Both delisted along with a couple others.
This is indeed a tragedy. I loved Stubbs and never finished it :( San Andreas got an actual 360 port/remaster thing in 2014 I believe, that's probably more likely.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'd hope there are more. Can't imagine doing an inside Xbox for the Likes of just these 4 titles.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too. Don't get me wrong, having Morrowind is awesome. I'm already wondering if I should try and find a GOTY version for Xbox when I already have the GOTY version on PC but I know I'll probably never get around to playing it on PC.

But I really do hope that they have more to announce tomorrow than just these four. I really want Burnout 3. But even if I don't get Burnout it would be awesome to get like 8 or 10 new Xbox Original BC games tomorrow.

willbsn

Oct 25, 2017
Please don't be the only 4 games.. I'd kill for Burnout 3. In 4K. Would be amazing.

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine playing a non modded version of Morrowind in 2018. Shit is wild

I already wasn't a fan of the Xbox version in the first place.

I remember full spectrum warrior being fucking cool though

Oct 30, 2017
Morrowind? Fuck yes! Morrowind is nigh unplayable on my pc as everything is incredibly tiny. I look forward to this version as it should be readable and have proper controller support. Shame the combat sucks royally though....

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too. Don't get me wrong, having Morrowind is awesome. I'm already wondering if I should try and find a GOTY version for Xbox when I already have the GOTY version on PC but I know I'll probably never get around to playing it on PC.

I wouldn't jump on that just yet. The fact that there is only one version of Morrowind makes me think all disc copies will just grab the GOTY content regardless of it being it or not.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Morrowind always had bugs, though the GOTY version had less full on gamebreaking stuff IIRC.

Save often and make a couple dozen saves if you need, whatever feels adequate.

I'm totally cool with the bugs that were in the original release. I played through it when it came out on the Xbox.

I'm only worried about introduced bugs with the emulation. Like what happened on 360.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I'm totally cool with the bugs that were in the original release. I played through it when it came out on the Xbox.

I'm only worried about introduced bugs with the emulation. Like what happened on 360.

The emulation of OG Xbox on 360 was very sporadic and didn't seem to go through the same sort of Q&A it does on XB1. Not saying the emulation here can't cause it. But I don't think it'll even be comparable to the oddities that brought.

Back on 360 only Halo 2 felt like it was given a ton of love and care for BC.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I had no idea there was an Age of Ultron game.

Ninja Gaiden Black is a great addition.

Edit: Well, this post is a mess. Time to grab Ninja Gaiden Black :P

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
The emulation of OG Xbox on 360 was very sporadic and didn't seem to go through the same sort of Q&A it does on XB1. Not saying the emulation here can't cause it. But I don't think it'll even be comparable to the oddities that brought.

Back on 360 only Halo 2 felt like it was given a ton of love and care for BC.

Even Halo 2 had problems. There was that annoying glitch that left a graphic plane about about 50m from you. You had to quit yo get rid of it.

But if there hasn't any complaints so far and on your experience I'm optimistic. Will wait for some feedback though.