• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Umm..

I'd definitely like a fighting game, yeah. But a good one. Not what looks like a port of the mobile game.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I got my fill of an official Ranger game when I kickstarted the heroes of the grid board game for a stupid amount. Hoping this is good, but won't hold my breath.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The mobile game with traditional fighting game controls sounds hype. Day one, prolly on Switch.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
They need to make a Dynasty Warriors Super Sentai/Power Rangers game. It's be a perfect fit.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
Its stereotypical to say that games back then were better but in the case of power rangers its 100% fact when the SNES and Genesis had so many fun and well made power rangers games. Especially fighting edition.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
It's not that bad for a C Tier licensed game of a long gone propety... I just hope there's much more than the original Power Rangers and lets us play as some staple villains. Even if they're clones and unbalanced like in MvC2, it's a game for having fun.
Long gone? Pr is still a thing though.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish it wouldn't just be a port of the mobile game but at least it should control better and hopefully no gatcha BS means I can get the higher tier characters.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Its stereotypical to say that games back then were better but in the case of power rangers its 100% fact when the SNES and Genesis had so many fun and well made power rangers games. Especially fighting edition.

The only good figthing game from the franchise was fighting edition, and even that game has a lot of issues to call them a well made game, although is kinda fun and worked as the foundation for the way better endless duel game.

But then you have Mighty Morphin Power Rangers by Banpresto, which is arguably one of the worst fighting games that I had ever played, I tried it last year, and it was terrible in everything way possible, bad animations, stiff gameplay, terrible hurtboxes, etc

In that sense, the ip doesn't have any legacy to ruin in this genre, so I'm actually cautious on how this game will be, the standard is so low that even a serviceable fighting game will be a huge improvement from what we got

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Responses to this thread: yikes.

Guys, it's a 20$ dollars game, and looks on par to it. Don't you guys keep crying about missing mid range budget games? Here's a opportunity to prove that where not just talk.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
yes.
chun_li_ranger_by_rober2403_dclfyvi-fullview.jpg

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's clearly a port of the mobile game, it even uses the movie logo that the mobile game uses, I wonder if they'll implement the same crap microtransactions to get other rangers into the game. Kinda cool that it's happening but also lame that this is all we're getting.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll get this game if it doesn't have the same unlocking methods as the mobile one. That's pretty much what stopped me as playing for free I hit a road block around league five.

I hope this has more modes too but that's not a dealbreaker.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
"The game Power Rangers fans have been waiting for."

... A dual-enhanced port of the SNES Power Rangers and Power Rangers: The Movie games with online co-op?

Oh, it's not? Then that's false god damn advertising.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I will say this'll be pretty cool for keeping the expanded media rangers like Punished Kimberly and Drakkon.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
This could be fun if they fleshed it out enough, and it's 20 bucks so being an upgraded asset flip isn't a big deal

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
I would like to offer a correction to Mr. Frank: it is NOT morphin time.

This game looks wack. Pass.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
With Ryu being in that one PR game, I was kind of hoping we'd get a Capcom-developed PR fighting game.

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish the MMPR beat em up game that came out with the movie had been released on steam, they cancelled it at the last minute for whatever reason, it's apparently mediocre but looks more fun that this. I still think the mobile game Power Rangers Legends another fighting game had better graphics than legacy wars. I played All-Stars for a while and the concept was cool but unlocking rangers was boring and it was too buggy, will we ever get a decent PRs game?

Only hope is that they seem to want to get into the Fighting game community with this game with how they've pushed it so maybe it own't be grindy as hell like the mobile release. Sadly the release date confirms nothing new like story mode will be added and Ryuranger won't be in it either.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Say someone mind posting the current mobile game roster(minus crossover characters) to give us an idea of what we could be looking at? Also it mentions arcade story modes(we also don't know how long this has been in development)

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Seeing the answers I thought they were asking $ 60 or so.

If it is a budget game, it is reasonable.