• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Launch Ranger who's not Tommy

• MMPR Red

Votes: 131 33.4%
  • Megaforce Yellow

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Magna Defender

Votes: 61 15.6%
  • Kat Ranger

Votes: 48 12.2%
  • Ranger Slayer

Votes: 97 24.7%
  • Goldar

Votes: 31 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
That would be the most boring pack yet, I hope not, we have a dozen shows unrepped(they've teased RPM so long), the last thing we need is more pandering. A non MMPR monster would be nice but why Poisandra when you got the superior Snide?
Or superior to all...the return of Lipsyncher!

Str0ngStyle

Oct 28, 2017
Recent bought this game on switch during a sale.

I am having a lot of MvC flashbacks. And not in the way it was designed cause that is painfully obvious to anyone with working eyes.

I mean how fun it can be just fucking around with characters you wouldn't have ever considered playing with. Like I don't give a hoot about the Power Rangers COPS Spinoff. But the blue ranger with the katana sheath fighting style? That's my jam even though I suck with him. I'm at work so sorry for messing up the names. But also the pink ranger with the hearts on the tips of her sword is pretty fly too.

Feb 24, 2018
Got the Super Edition of this game, physical version PS4 came today and I admit I'm not having a good first impression.

1. Are their really no subtitles at all? I can barely hear Tommy in the intros and Lord Zedd's voice is distorted it can be difficult to make out. This game seems not to like people with hearing issues.
2. The Setting themselves aren't really great.
3. The tutorial isn't really great either and doesn't prepare you for 50+ combos with no combo breakers, the Zord tutorial especially is just terrible and doesn't explain at all what you are supposed to do or you need to press forward while blocking while pressing L1 and R2 which feel not comfortable to perform to do a Zord Counter and teaches you this before it teaches how to do a regular Zord attack.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
So I had to grab the Super Edition physically to add to my Capcom collection, just because of the Ryu/Chun Li DLC and I'm... impressed? that the game has all the characters on disc (I purposely disconnected my PS5 from the Internet to prevent updates from downloading). Certain other fighters last gen were content re-releasing the game with just DLC codes for the characters instead, its great to have everything on disc for preservations sake.

Also, its been a while since playing this game but damn it still feels so darn good to play. Ryu fits into this game perfectly, and Zedd is easier for me to use than I remember, so fun making up some fairly easy combos with him. Definitely the most under rated fighter last gen. Any word of more future DLC? Its got a much nicer roster now compared to before but I wouldnt say no to more.

FatPuppy

Jun 18, 2018
The first part of the Season 4 update is live today on some (all?) platforms. Playable Adam Park and the new Doggie Kruger skin.

I hadn't paid too much attention to the Season 4 trailer, but Adam teleports a lot. At the end of any of his combos, you have two teleport options, plus some of his special moves teleport him.