- Oct 25, 2017
They just said it was all brand new at the end.
They just said it was all brand new at the end.
Well done, threadmarked since I can’t do a better job. I’ll do the same for any other excellent gameplay breakdown posts I seeBlack Dragon Trini
- cannot LMH. Must transition with crouching moves to magic series
- M is her anti air.
- cr L is her go to poke
- target combos are her thing. Mashable L is good to go in, Mashable M is the launcher, HH is a stagger state you can combo from
- Has a nega beam special. Starts blasting the ground with a beam and slowly sweeps it forward to full screen along ground. Great combo ender. Punishable point blank on block so careful if you use it on strings...spacing required
- Has a great full screen mixup with her other two specials. One is a full screen grab. Think Lariat Express with Broly. The other is a full screen AIR UNBLOCKABLE arching dive. So they either try to jump the grab or standing block the dive. The startup on BOTH is so long where she charges her boosters for them that if you call an assist and tag out full screen (say from Green Rangers dive kick assist) you can actually lose Black Trini off the edge of the screen but she will still charge in and do her attack. Since both have the same startup they now have to deal with an unreadable mixup...potentially a left right mixup as well if you tagged in and jumped to the other side before trini did her attack! Great for tags
- her assist is the negabeam. Absolutely great
- huge body means more combos work on her than others. Easy to get bopped
- Has a great air special...a dropping stomp that earthquakes! Great combo tool
- Her jumping L and H juggle her jumping M does not. Keep this in mind during jump combos. They are L a swipe, M a stomp below her in the air, H a BIG tail swipe
- Has huge health. Average is 950...she has 1150.
- has a gorgeous color alt thats dragonzord colored
- Super is a full screen kamehameha style beam
I aim to please. Except online. I will be aiming to frustrate hard soon once I'm off this damned outage and back to normal schedule and no overtime.
I’m hoping Udonna is Gambit style but with ice specials.Nice to see Black Trini adds to the variety and styles of the fighters i this game. Hope they go for no clones for as long as possible. So hyped to see what kind of fighters Udonna and Blue Ranger turn out to be. The hooks are there to make this game amazing 8 months to a year from now. Just keep delivering varied characters
Cenozoic Blue Ranger better have the German suplex from the film is all I'm saying. Would make a great grab super.Nice to see Black Trini adds to the variety and styles of the fighters i this game. Hope they go for no clones for as long as possible. So hyped to see what kind of fighters Udonna and Blue Ranger turn out to be. The hooks are there to make this game amazing 8 months to a year from now. Just keep delivering varied characters
That or ZBDBFF Zordon’s best dead blue friend forever.... nah CenoBlue or Naitfbb(Not actually in the flashback blue) works. Looking forward to Udonna footage next week
We totally need more villains. Ecliptor, Zen Aku, Dai Shi, and maybe Psycho Red or Green would probably be my first choices, but I'd be open to anyone aside from more MMPR guys like Rita or Zedd.
I’m hoping the mmpr train stops here. Ecliptor and his head would be cool, although Psycho Pink could just be a Ranger Slayer costume in all honesty. Also if we want a multi show villain the obvious pick is.... Elgar!
That would be a cool alt costume, but I'd still prefer heroic Heckyl. Wacky Boomerang setups would be rad. Much More interesting than generic energy blasts. I also thing the Dark Ranger suit is the best version of the Dino Charge suit by far.
Was a joke I made as a response to proposing a nickname for Cenozoic Blue
I've never cared about quarries until I saw my first Metal Heroes show followed by Power Rangers. Suddenly I wanted nothing more than to go to a quarry and see what battles are being fought there.
Yeah all the characters so far are in the mobile game and share models(and likely all background research such as show assets and movement breakdowns) but animations and movesets are from scratch. One exception is cenoblue over Billy but they have the same model with different coloringI fell asleep watching the latest twitch stream on my Switch via YouTube over the weekend. When I woke up. I was in the middle of a video for the mobile game. Was a little groggy and confused at first because the graphics are similar and ranger slayer was on screen lol. Then all these other awesome looking rangers and monsters started showing up! Made me realize there’s a deep deep pool of characters already created for BFTG to draw from. This train is not gonna stop for quite awhile
He's the blue ranger from Zordon's original crew from the cenozoic era. So not actually seen in the movie but Billy basically gains his powers, and he h as like slightly different white accents from Billy's armor. Why him and not Billy, I couldn't tell you.
If Billy is in the mobile game, then there’s a chance we might see him here as well
I hope so. especially seeing that they've been touting this whole cross platform thing..which hasn't come to fruition yet as far as i know. I love this game but i really wish i could forward time so this game can get to where it should've been
Again along with story mode, lobbies(and apparently voiced intros/outros/supers) missed launch
Mainly bug fixes. However update 1 is coming within the next week or two and it’s bringing 3 new free characters(dragon Armor Trini, Udonna(mystic white) and CenoBlue) and ‘more’ so maybe a new mode or two? Lobbies and story mode are at the top of the list. Oh and the update is adding voiced intros, outros and supers
Ok. From skimming the thread I thought some of these were added already but it's good to know they're on the way soon.Mainly bug fixes. However update 1 is coming within the next week or two and it’s bringing 3 new free characters(dragon Armor Trini, Udonna(mystic white) and CenoBlue) and ‘more’ so maybe a new mode or two? Lobbies and story mode are at the top of the list. Oh and the update is adding voiced intros, outros and supers