Power Rangers: Battle For the Grid |OT| Make My Roster GROW!

Best Launch Ranger who's not Tommy

• MMPR Red

Votes: 131 33.4%
  • Megaforce Yellow

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Magna Defender

Votes: 61 15.6%
  • Kat Ranger

Votes: 48 12.2%
  • Ranger Slayer

Votes: 97 24.7%
  • Goldar

Votes: 31 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaowebb

Oct 25, 2017
Server maintenance today but also a small balance patch with notes!

Quantum keeps winning.

shaowebb

Oct 25, 2017
Still waiting for season 3 to be announced, I need Ziggy and more villains like Kamdor
I'm after Heckyl and Purple Solar Ranger from Beyond the grid comics personally. Heckyl because in legacy wars he has a boomerang for nice mixup and relaunch stuff plus teleports. Purple Solar because visually they glitch out a lot, they energy vampire and they have energy animal summons so I'm hoping stand user or a summoner or screen trash character like Trish's peekaboo from umvc3.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm after Heckyl and Purple Solar Ranger from Beyond the grid comics personally. Heckyl because in legacy wars he has a boomerang for nice mixup and relaunch stuff plus teleports. Purple Solar because visually they glitch out a lot, they energy vampire and they have energy animal summons so I'm hoping stand user or a summoner or screen trash character like Trish's peekaboo from umvc3.
Oh I’d love Dark Ranger, Dino charged was my first PR show for random reasons and I was so sad he got short changed his transformation there

Garlador

Oct 30, 2017
Nice.
Only thing that kept me away was knowing nothing about the source material, but happy to try it now.
Yep, it should be available on GamePass now, which is a huge get!

Still waiting for season 3 to be announced, I need Ziggy and more villains like Kamdor
I'm sure this stupid virus stuff is putting a damper on a lot of news that would otherwise be ready to go or close to ready. I know they've been talking up a Season 3 a LONG time, so we all know it's coming. Just a matter of WHEN.

I'll definitely join "Team Ziggy". He was on my shortlist of characters I thought should be included. Not that I'd be super-disappointed with any of the RPM reps (it's a really good season), but Ziggy does feel like the most "fun" addition they could add.

And two more from my Wishlist. The comic got a lot of love so far, so I think they'd be fun to include.

I guess the only thing that might dampen their chances is the interviews I read about how some felt it was a mistake to lean so heavily on comic-only characters (Ranger Slayer, Mastodon Sentry, Lord Drakken, Dragon Armor Trini, etc.) when so many more Power Ranger fans were hoping for TV Season inclusions.

Every time this thread gets bumped I get excited that maybe Season 3 has been announced.
I know, I know.

On the positive, I finally FINISHED reading Shattered Grid in its Collected edition today. Wow, what a story. And so many possible characters that I want to see included.