• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
With Power Rangers it's the same like with the Koopalings in Mario Kart: what's the point if you don't get the full teams?

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
So if Ranger Slayer and Magna Defender specifically being playable is a sign that we are getting the current comic team, I guess that could mean
Zeo Yellow, Space Red, Ninja Storm Green, and Dino Charge Dark Ranger

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So if Ranger Slayer and Magna Defender specifically being playable is a sign that we are getting the current comic team, I guess that could mean
That'd be cool but so far it's a coincidence at best. Ranger Slayer alongside Drakkon is one of the most popular original characters in the comics, and MD is MD; popular antagonist come good.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I could roll with that, Dino charge dark ranger is one of my most wanted

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The franchise is literally Super Sentai fan fiction, why would this be a problem?
Except it's a great story that highly respects and homages the source material while giving a lot of character development, but sure, throw hot takes without reading it.
That's what I'm saying but prepared to be piled on by comic readers. I don't really give a flying fuck no matter how good they may be.

The game isn't cheap enough that I may try it but this roster isn't really what I was looking for

Yeah, I guess I can't knock it till I've read it, everything just sounds so cringey when you read the synopsis that you can't blame me for the prejudice. I did warm up to lord drakon despite being a DeviantArt OG character Do Not Steal. It'll be a while before I get into the comic though, no $ to check it out right now.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Give Dino Thunder Black , Mighty Morphin white, and Zero Red so we can have two teams of tommy.

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
Are there any screens, art or anything of the preorder and deluxe skins? Other than the green ranger skin from the trailer. Im trying to make up my mind if I want to go preorder or go for the $20 or $40.

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
UPdated first post with the archived event on youtube.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Hello, lady with a guaranteed spot on any team I run.

rangerslayer.png