• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I got into PC and PS4 Beta, wonder if I'll get 3 invites for both..

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
Going to cancel my Amazon order since they don't seem to have any codes... Best Buy seems to be sending them out.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
can´t invite 3 friends, when i click on the link from the email it links to the normal TD2 site, but there is no indication how to invite friends...

they really dropped the ball with this, beta starts tomorrow and you can´t invite friends so far

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Does receiving the mail about the private beta mean that I'm in? It's not clear if it's just notifying me about the existence of the the beta or if I received it because I can participate.

OP
OP
Kaeden

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
can´t invite 3 friends, when i click on the link from the email it links to the normal TD2 site, but there is no indication how to invite friends...

they really dropped the ball with this, beta starts tomorrow and you can´t invite friends so far
Need to go here.

I'm there now and I see a list of friends I have on Uplay that I can send invites to.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is it through the friend tab at the top of the page?
No, it's literally at the page linked.

UGQSU0R.png

You need to scroll down a bit.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So I selected my friends and sent the invites, but where would they receive them at? Uplay or email?

Edit: "Once the invite is sent, your friend(s) will need to login on this page to accept the invitation. If your friend has not opted into Ubisoft emails they will still be invited to the Private Beta, but you may need to contact them directly. "

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
i keep getting a message saying my code was already redeemed. first time using the code and its not active in my beta page.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Preordered on Best Buy and again still don't have my beta code. Why does this beta hate me? lol

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Does it say you're ready to download the private beta below? It seems like there's a lot of lag and/or issues atm with people not seeing they're in the beta or have been invited.

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/beta

gQ7vjeg.jpg
nah it says thanks for registering (I registered awhile ago, but it asked me to register again and verify my email again). I assume lots of people are having issues because Customer Service can't even load right now.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
For people who cant load try using Private/Incognito mode on your browser. Worked for me when i did that.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
snip - worked it out, but a new issue, seems my friends emails with the preload still hasnt come though despite them redeeming the preorder codes on Ubis site..is there a backlog?

Last edited:

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Apparently I got selected, I got an email and I'm preloading it already, but I don't seem to see any key anywhere?

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
I think it's pretty cool this beta is going to let you try out the endgame. Wish more games like this would offer something similar so you can see what you have to look forward to.

Jan 10, 2018
Seems to be the same problem as the Anthem beta. They use their own online services to handle the codes and it all becomes very unreliable and unnecessarily convoluted. I put my code in and now it says I'm not registered for the beta and I'm not allowed to download it. The exact same thing happened with Anthem and it took like 2 full days for the support to resolve it.

For gods sake just provide us with a PSN code at the moment we pre-order it. Why waste our time like this and complicated matters to the point where you are only causing harm to your intended experience? /s

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
So I didn't preorder or sign up from I remember, but I just got a message on Xbox with a code. Pleasant surprise after being mixed on Anthem.

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
So I just turned on my Xbox today and got a notification that the D2 beta was downloaded. Didn't preorder or even know it was live. I'm guessing they added it to my library and my Xbox auto downloads new stuff? Kinda freaked out tbh.

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
Is anyone going to make an OT for the private beta?

We're about 5 hours till launch people!

My OT title contribution: The Division 2 Private Beta |OT| The REAL Government Shutdown

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
So I just turned on my Xbox today and got a notification that the D2 beta was downloaded. Didn't preorder or even know it was live. I'm guessing they added it to my library and my Xbox auto downloads new stuff? Kinda freaked out tbh.
Did you watch the last Inside Xbox? I know they were giving away Private Beta access with that and Mixer adds stuff straight to your account no code.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
OH SHIT 1 AM PST ? I needa download right now.

Edit : Annnd finished ! can't wait

Last edited:

Artorias

Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to play the demo before it finishes entirely, even if you can't access everything? I know some people with slow connections.