1. Terraforce

Terraforce
    Member OP

Didn't see a topic on this already, but a bunch of PS4 games seemed to have received a permanent price drop recently. The price has affected all the major retailers and even the PSN Store despite not being listed as an "on sale" item.

I picked up Knack 2, Wipeout, and Everybody's Golf myself.

[​IMG]
    Credits to Tyrok on CAG for the image

2. "D."

"D."

If ya'll ain't picked Nioh up yet then "oh no baby what is you doing"

3. Lol why right before GOW? My wallet can only get so erect Sony.

Will pick up GOW, GR2 and Life Is Strange BTS this Friday

4. Bring that Nioh price to pc please

5. How would you compare it in terms of difficulty to Bloodborne, Monster Hunter, BotW?

6. I am waiting for that Shadow of the Colossus price drop/sale.

7. Orb

Orb

I noticed they dropped on PSN too, and they're not marked as sale items, so I assumed it must be permanent.

8. Print_Dog

Print_Dog

I'm in there like swim wear.

9. "D."

"D."

Combat wise I'd say its easier than Bloodborne cause you have more moves and skills at your disposal, but so does the enemy. As far as comparing it to Monster Hunter and BOTW, I don't think you really can just cause of the nature of those games....them being kinda open-worldish and non-linear while Nioh is not-open world and very linear. Difficulty wise just imagine Nioh like if Ninja Gaiden and Dark Souls had a baby and Onimusha was the god parent.

10. Mash83

Mash83

Gravity Rush 2 was in store pickup only(Best Buy) in my area. Only 1 store had it so I grabbed in on my lunch break.

11. The End

The End

Assuming this is base Nioh and not complete

still...

I'm all the way down with wipeout omega for $20 though

12. Thanks!

13. itshutton

itshutton

Nioh 19.99...... I hope the UK gets a similar deal.

Also you have 32 The Last Guardians on hand???? That’s a years stock!

14. Psychoward

Psychoward

Why do I get the feeling that Gravity Rush 2 is still more expensive than Remastered lol

15. chandoog

chandoog

Damn .. Shadow already down to $29.99 ?

I guess I could have waited a little instead of getting it day 1 lol.

Don't you mean it the other way around ?

16. Falconbox

Falconbox

I need to get back to that. I got sidetracked when Horizon came out. I made it up to the docks level with the big water blob boss.

17. Fachasaurus

Fachasaurus

Are those all before GCU kicks in? Cause if so, lots of incredible value on that sheet...

18. Orb

Orb

Yep, those are the base prices. I'm going on a shopping spree this weekend...

19. diablos991

diablos991
    Banned Member

Is everybody’s golf worth the $20?

20. Sense

Sense

Shadow is down by $10 in a little over two months so it really isn’t that unusual. A lot of 60$ games are down to 40$ in that timeframe

21. ZeroX

ZeroX

Snap up Nioh folks

22. "D."

"D."

It should. Hell I might pick some of those up myself, maybe Gravity Rush, Shadows...hmmm I dunno what else, maybe Life is Strange BTS for my wife since she platinumed the first one

23. Smash-It Stan

Smash-It Stan

Gow's selling systems, these are the +2-3 games you pick up with your shiny new system.

24. RedHeat

RedHeat

Is Wipeout good for someone who doesn't really like racing games? I'm tryinf to broaded my tastes.

25. Malkier

Malkier

Not seeing these prices on PSN? For the few games I checked I do own a lot of them on PSN though so I can't check those prices.

26. Brandon

Brandon

I'm so fucking sad Gravity Rush 2 sold out so fast. I was talking about it all morning because I was like I'm finally buying it this Sunday whether it's still full price or not then I considered getting it at Toys R Us but didn't then I come home and I see this and it's such a bummer.

There's one GameStop near me that has it but it's a disgusting display copy only. $16 with GCU would have been so perfect but it seems unlikely that it will be restocked given how much Sony doesn't give a fuck about the game.

27. Luke_wal

Luke_wal

Haha dangit, I just bought Shadow of the Colossus there last week. I wonder if I can take in my receipt and get the difference refunded.

28. "D."

"D."

I was very, VERY impressed with Nioh.

It definitely has its flaws but for a new game and new IP they did a great job, especially with some smaller details like being able to change your character, refashion how weapons look and my personal favorite...Soul Matching.

I can take my beloved Raikiri with the exact stats I want on it and literally use it for the entire game if I very well chose to do so, long as I have other weapons to "feed" to it

29. Damn I wanna play Farpoint but the Aim Controller won't drop in price

30. Wamb0wneD

Wamb0wneD

SotC and Lost Legacy for 30 seems preeeetty good.

31. Derrick01

Derrick01

I noticed this while browsing best buy's deals earlier this morning. They're listed as price drop so it's permanent.

Now I just need to wait for them to go on sale from these new price points :P

32. AuthenticM

AuthenticM

I should get the WipeOut collection.

33. Omnistalgic

Omnistalgic

Yeah man...game is great fun especially with multiple people taking turns on the holes.

Extensive SP campaign too that gets really challenging and cute character creation. It’s one of Sony’s few consistent evergreen titles that gameplay never gets old.

34. "D."

"D."

Now that I think about it....Sony dropping these prices so close to a possible system-selling game is actually kinda smart. These aren't just bullshit games either, these are some pretty damn good games at steals depending on if you got coupons + GCU stacking

People buying GOW would be further enticed to turn their purchase into an even bigger bundle by just adding some of these on top..and if they buying a system on top of it then welp

35. Aniki

Aniki

Personally, my favorite area in the game. So many deaths... i took any hole i came by lol. Water reflecting the light didn't help either.

36. ____

____

Whoever is working in their promotions department is smaht.

37. Collateral

Collateral

US only? Nioh still 39.99 for me.

38. tomofthepops

tomofthepops

Gimme a good nioh sale in the UK please :)

39. SlasherMcGirk

SlasherMcGirk

The game of the generation Nioh for 19.99 is a steal.

40. Qwark

Qwark

Do you think Gravity Rush 2 will be rare like the first one is? I own it digitally... but if it's likely to get rare I might double dip.

41. Willenium

Willenium

Well, now i'm glad I waited on Everybody's Golf and Nioh XD

42. Aokiji

Aokiji

Oooooo price drops

43. bremon

bremon

I really need to grab Nioh and Lost Legacy at some point.

44. Roytheone

Roytheone

Waiting for a good discount on the PC version :)

45. BrickArts295

BrickArts295

Goddamn Sony is on point. They know they are most likely going to get new PS4 owners thanks to GOW. Also late tax refunds ;P

Its seems that its taking effect on the PS Store as well. Good advantage for those who still have their 20% coupon..

46. VCFL

VCFL

The Last Guardian
    Knack 2
    Nioh

Oh my I need to go to the store

47. Okinau

Okinau

Even though I have them on disc, I will be getting The Last Guardian and Shadow of the Colossus on digital.

48. I mean, GCU?

49. Weiss

Weiss

Is this US only? The Canadian PSN store still lists Nioh at 50 dollars.

50. Chessguy1

Chessguy1

hopefully gr2 comes back in stock at bestbuy, i neeed to save that $4