• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Shame that the Farpoint+Aim bundle didn't drop to coincide with the standalone price drop -- I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

Outside of that, I have all the games I want on this round of price drops already, but it's still cool to see Sony make these permanent drops, some of these games at these prices are incredible value!

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Totally grabbed Wipeout Omega Collection just for the VR mode.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Will eventually pick up Horizon Complete Edition, Shadow of Collosus, and Uncharted LL.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I should buy Nioh...

Gran Turismo Sport has been 30 dollars on Amazon for a while now. For both the regular edition and Limited edition with a steelbook. (edit: whoops the steelbook one's price has gone up apparently and it doesn't look like they have the standard edition in stock sold-by Amazon anymore).

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Wipeout is showing the price drop on the website. If I didn't have God of War this weekend I'd pick that up.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
How would you compare it in terms of difficulty to Bloodborne, Monster Hunter, BotW?
I'd argue harder than all three, but not that hard either. It's like Souls games, if you know what you're doing and are a minimum cautious, it'll be alright.
It has a great combat system, and works over levels, not open world like two of those.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is what pisses me off about Nintendo. Can't even get sales on year-old first party games, let alone price drops.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
Nioh, HZD, ULL and TLG, dope shit! Guess it'll tide me over with Dark Souls on Switch being delayed

USF

Oct 28, 2017
Don't fall for No Mans Sky people

Not even for 20 bucks
$10?

e12kprPh.jpg

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I know I heard middling things when it released, but I'd love to get my hands on Gravity Rush 2 at that price.

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
Nice. I held off buying TLG, Everybody's Golf, Nioh, and Wipeout. $20 is the sweet spot for all four.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
i mean, not to be a dick, but base price drops are great to...wait for sales. Like when something "only" got like 50% off usually, now it might be more in your range even if its still only 50% off :p

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
i mean, not to be a dick, but base price drops are great to...wait for sales. Like when something "only" got like 50% off usually, now it might be more in your range even if its still only 50% off :p

Yep, Black Friday is going be fantastic this year. So many huge releases from 2017 and now 2018 that I've had to sleep on should be dirt cheap.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
looks like i might finally pick up the last guardian and shadow of the colossus.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
NMS dropping to $20 bodes well for XBO users wanting to make the jump in June / July.

Definitely picking up Wipeout at that price.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
They need to price drop the DLC on this. Nioh's Season pass is $25, same for Resident Evil 7's.

Father Kratos

Oct 30, 2017
Logged into BB this morning, to check the status of God Of War and noticed GR2 price change. After adding it to the cart, when I went ahead with the payment, it was sold out :(

OP
OP
Terraforce

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They need to price drop the DLC on this. Nioh's Season pass is $25, same for Resident Evil 7's.
Yeah I always hate when the game itself is cheaper than the Season Pass. It pained me to pay $25 for FFXV's Season Pass when the game regularly drops to $30 with the Season Pass included.