Pride Month Avatar Thread 2019 | Come get your rainbows!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Could some please put either the bi on this avatar for me? Ideally I'd prefer it to be on the strings around the bird, but I'm okay with anything you think would look cool. c:

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
California, U.S.

Luchadeer

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Decided to switch my avatar. Could I get some rainbow love please?

[also if anyone has the skills / time to remove the black outline around the monitor that would be super rad / appreciated ]

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to switch my avatar. Could I get some rainbow love please?

[also if anyone has the skills / time to remove the black outline around the monitor that would be super rad / appreciated ]

Does one of these look ok?

And then here's just a normal one with the background removed for if you want it without the Pride colors later:

Uzzy

Oct 25, 2017
Pride me up! The original size pic is linked, if you need it.

Edit: So this obviously already got done, cheers brokenswiftie

Last edited:

Kyuuji

Nov 8, 2017
UK
Updated mine to a purple and pastel yellow (formerly blue) fox for NB with the pride flag.
Feeling great.

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
Not much to go off of, but is it possible to change the shirt (Well, the parts you can see) of my avatar to the Pride Flag's colors?

And a separate one with just the Pride Flag in the background would also be appreciated.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
California, U.S.
Not much to go off of, but is it possible to change the shirt (Well, the parts you can see) of my avatar to the Pride Flag's colors?

And a separate one with just the Pride Flag in the background would also be appreciated.

Or, if you'd prefer the way your avatar is currently cropped:

EDIT: Minor adjustment.

Last edited:

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I'd like Philadelphia pride colors for my avatar if anyone would be so kind.

Dunno if it should be the background or the mochi, up to you. Thank you!!

XSystem

Apr 1, 2019
Germany
Not a request, I decided to change my avatar from Ori to a Mudkip sprite from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, added a bi-flag myself and felt like sharing.