• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
VpJNmbV.png
tfZCn5n.png
YkfjznN.png

3WPYQXt.png
YPS17IB.png
hBoJ2tc.png

LGBT Pride Month is upon us, and it's time to get into the spirit!

In this thread, avatar creators will be taking pride-themed requests and painting your avatars in all manner of queer color schemes. Rainbows galore!

Simply shoot a reply in here for your avatar to be pride-ified, and folks will get to work. Please note that requests will not necessarily be fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The more complicated the avatar--or the request--the more likely that it'll take a while. Please have patience with your local avatar creators!

So what kind of colors can your avatar rep, and what do they mean? Here's a primer of some of the more common ones, but anything you request will do!

cmlJg9B.png

The everyday "Pride" flag, generally meant to signify gay pride. This is what comes to mind for most people when they think of Pride colors, and as such it will generally be treated as the "default" if a request does not specify any type of colors/flag/pride.

xhnxByy.png

The "Philadelphia" variation of the Pride flag, which adds black and brown stripes to signify the inclusion of all races in the LGBT community, a reminder that's unfortunately often needed.

cfZvPGs.png

The not remotely agreed-upon lesbian pride flag. This is one of many newer variations meant to not exclude butch lesbians, but you can request any of the other variations you can find online.

kmW6ody.png

The bisexual pride flag. "Bisexual erasure" is a blight, so represent those who are far too often considered invisible!

H57Nz3D.png

The pansexual pride flag. How different is pansexuality from bisexuality? The world may never agree as to the answer. But at least the flags are clearly different!

vLzvNo6.png

Asexuals deserve their own flag, and here it is! The asexual pride flag doesn't sport the loudest and brightest colors out there, but it's no less valid!

wpfcGHA.png

Trans rights? Trans rights. The transgender pride flag's soft, pastel-like colors are beautiful in just about any avatar.

9PoEBcr.png

Gender's a spectrum, and the genderfluid pride flag captures a wide spectrum, itself.

NXo3fxx.png

The non-binary pride flag is meant to represent those who sit outside the traditional gender binary. Great contrasting colors in this one!

Note that there are all sorts of different, overlapping pride flags for different, overlapping communities. If you want a look at some more, here's a good resource for many (not all, despite the article's title!) of them: https://www.pride.com/pride/2018/6/13/complete-guide-queer-pride-flags-0

And with that, request away! Myself and Fantomas are already committed to helping out, and I'd like to invite others such as Fliesen , Tezz , CranberryChocolateSundae , and anyone else to contribute! No worries either way, though.

Happy Pride!

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone change the background of my Avi to have the bi pride flag please? I can provide the largest file of it if needed.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Awwww yeah! This is gunna be GAY!

I'll help out as much as I can here for sure!

Hmmm, I'm going to request a different one for myself in a bit, I'll be back.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I would love to have mine bi-flagged up but I'm not entirely sure how someone would do that (unless they put the flag behind Gil and the sparrow???) Anyways if you need a bigger size file, I'll post it when I get home.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
C60iT0VVwAEjotE.png

I'd like this flipped (im sorry I lost the fixed photo used in my avatar) like my current avatar with the bi flag either in the background or if it's not an insane ask as the scarf.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone swap the background of this with the bi pride flag colors for me? Thanks!

m6Dzj3J.png

I'll be back later this afternoon/evening to help out.

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Sure Kangi. I'll help with this. 🙃

I'm kinda slow on doing avatars (at my job right now, lol) but I will gladly respond to any request.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's always nice to see this type of thread pop up each year.

My avatar is always celebrating pride.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I did my own this year but I'm always happy to see this thread pop up ☺️🥰

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
if something gay can be done for ol' cap'n, i'm game: