• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MidnightRain

Oct 25, 2017
US
BY6xeOt.png
WkyXFLJ.png
Merci beaucoup! 🎉

OP
OP
Kangi

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Scoured the thread and we seem to be all caught up. Sorry if I missed anyone; feel free to post a reminder if I did!

Only pending request I found is... my own.
Someone hook up the best pansexual character with some pan pride, if you'd be so kind. Getting creative with it is encouraged!

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
This Digimon avatar haunts me.

But I'll go rainbow pride rather than bi colors now in general solidarity with you all.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Before the Snap, Scrooge McDuck made me a pretty cool version of my avi with the neons changed to red and I loved how it looked (I didn't get snapped but I've been using it on Discord since :p):
4WAyupD.png

(thanks again!)
I also keep every avatar Fantomas has made me :p If you'd be willing to make it rainbowy that would be great ^o^

It would look nice to have rainbow neons this time, probably still with the rest of the picture in black and white to make it pop up more?
I don't know if it'd be easier to work with the color or the b&w version, so I'm linking them both:

pn5g4Ty.jpg
jFbqYJd.png

And if it's too much a bother, a simple rainbow filter or background and I'll be happy anyway ^^
Thanks in advance!

(I think Pride month is becoming my favorite month on Era too)

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone would be so lovely as to do a non-binary for me (feel free to crop my wife's signature, I'll put it back after pride month)

(edit) Source image https://i.imgur.com/QDjhrHK.jpg, would like the crop to match or close to my current one! Thanks a ton in advance!

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure how it would look, but could I get the white fur done in rainbow? If that looks weird, then a rainbow background would be good too. Thanks so much!

dee_activate

Oct 25, 2017
world
first time I've messed around and learned basic PS and updated my icon. happy with what I was able to acheive even though not perfect :) what do you guys think I should use?
reset_icon_1kbk5b.jpg
bi_updated8dksz.jpg

updated_bi_katemjb4.png

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Before the Snap, Scrooge McDuck made me a pretty cool version of my avi with the neons changed to red and I loved how it looked (I didn't get snapped but I've been using it on Discord since :p):
4WAyupD.png

(thanks again!)
I also keep every avatar Fantomas has made me :p If you'd be willing to make it rainbowy that would be great ^o^

It would look nice to have rainbow neons this time, probably still with the rest of the picture in black and white to make it pop up more?
I don't know if it'd be easier to work with the color or the b&w version, so I'm linking them both:

pn5g4Ty.jpg
jFbqYJd.png

And if it's too much a bother, a simple rainbow filter or background and I'll be happy anyway ^^
Thanks in advance!

(I think Pride month is becoming my favorite month on Era too)
Well, since no-one is jumping on this one:

DBU1PcY.png
paIWLa7.png

Hope it's good enough for ya (and the big bad Bobcat).

MrWonderworld

Sep 18, 2018
Someone willing to take the time to pimp my photo? I know it's b&w but maybe give it a rainbow coloured sky or background or whatever you like. Thank you.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can somebody do mine as well please? Change the suit to the gay flag or maybe the hair.

Wren Wolfe

Nov 10, 2017
I don't know how it would work with my banjo cat, but could I get some pansexual pride going on? 🥰