• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I tried.

z5Fx2kL.png
6sg19Lt.png
Thank you so much!!!

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I tried to just have flag as the background but that makes a lot of it obscured, so I guess someone with more experience could probably do something better.
3fd5b2bdd697376cc58e57cc9513151b12bc26be.png

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Requesting assistance rainbowifying my Lisa avatar for use here and elsewhere.

Specifically, would like to have the stripes in her already colorful shirt swapped for red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple from top to bottom in that order.

I'll include the full .gif below for convenience' sake. Much appreciated in advance for your time!

epR0oqw.png

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Requesting assistance rainbowifying my Lisa avatar for use here and elsewhere.

Specifically, would like to have the stripes in her already colorful shirt swapped for red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple from top to bottom in that order.

I'll include the full .gif below for convenience' sake. Much appreciated in advance for your time!

epR0oqw.png
I'm on it.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Heya, I could do it myself but I'm a bit lazy, although this should be an easy request?

Can I get my avatar in the bisexual pride flag? It's a transparent avatar, please keep the round cut, just add the flag on the space outside the circle? Thank you so much in advance, you guys are amazing <3

iucC9ec.png

EDIT: NERVERMIND SORRY I STOPPED BEING LAZY AND DID IT MYSELF IN THE END!
Thank you so much if any of you started working on it though, sorry about that :'D

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2019
Whoa, I didn't realize this thread was a thing until just now! High-fives/hugs to anyone who can add some rainbow pride to my avatar:

someday

Oct 25, 2017
I can't find the original picture of my avatar but is it possible to change the flag to the Philadelphia flag (with the black and brown stripes) from this one? Otherwise, I'll find my old laptop and find the original. Thanks!

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please edit mine to the bisexual pride flag for the background? Thank you šŸ˜Š

527.jpg

Larger version of image if needed.